3 cups of flour
1 cup cocoa powder
2 teaspoons baking soda
½ teaspoon salt
1 ½ cup of oil
1 ½ cup buttermilk
2 teaspoons vanilla essence
2 ½ cups of sugar
2 cans of condensed milk
200gr of chopped strawberries
100gr of butter
150gr of milk powder
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees Celsius).
2) Grease the mold and line the bottom with butter paper and flour.
3) Sift the flour, baking soda, salt, and cocoa (cocoa powder) together in a basin and set aside.
4) In a separate dish, whisk together the eggs, oil, buttermilk, and vanilla extract.
5) In two batches, add the dry ingredients and mix with enveloping movements.
6) Stir in the sugar until it is completely dissolved.
7) Place the dough in the mold and bake for 25 minutes, or until a tester comes out clean when inserted.
8) Cool for 10 minutes in the pan before unmolding onto a wire rack to cool completely.
9) Chop the top and poke a hole in it with a spoon.
As a filling:
Melt the butter in a pot, then add the condensed milk and powdered milk, stirring well to produce a smooth dough. Stir in the chopped strawberries.
Pour it into the cake hole and replace the lid you removed earlier
Using melted milk chocolate, cover the cake and decorate to taste.
YOU MAY LIKE ALSO…..
- Pot Roast with Potatoes & Carrots
- Grilled beef ribs Recipe
- Quick and Easy Dirty Rice Recipe
- One Pot Creamy Cajun Shrimp Pasta
- Cajun Shrimp Scampi
- Instant Pot Chinese Beef
- Parmesan crusted air fryer chicken tenders
- Delicious Lemon Pepper Baked Cod Recipe
- Cauliflower Crust pizza artist
- Creamy Broccoli and Cauliflower Salad
- Beef stew
- Creamy cajun shrimp pasta recipe
- Healthy and Quick Honey Garlic Shrimp
- Cheeseburger subs
- Herb Roasted Chicken Thighs
- Seafood gumbo
- Instant Pot Pot Roast
- Strawberry Funnel Cake Fries
- Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
- Best Ever Pepper Steak
- GARLIC BUTTER SHRIMP PASTA
- Cajun Shrimp Deviled Eggs
- SHRIMP FRIED RICE
- Crockpot Mac and Cheese
- Shrimp and Broccoli Alfredo
- Oven Fried Potato With Onion
- Oxtails Recipe
- Meatloaf Recipe
- Baked BBQ Baby Back Ribs
- Cajun Pasta Shrimp and Chicken
- Sloppy Joe Sandwich￼￼
- GARLIC BUTTER JUICY PORK CHOPS
Leave a Comment