°1 can (18.25 ounces) red velvet cake mix (like Duncan Hines®)
°1 ¼ water
°1/3 cup vegetable oil
°2 (8 oz) packages cream cheese, softened, divided
°(2 cup) white sugar
°1 egg white
°1/3 cup unsalted butter, softened
°2 cups icing sugar
°1 teaspoon vanilla extract
°1 tablespoon milk
Preheat oven 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spraying 9 * 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
Mix cake mixture, water, oil and 3 eggs in a bowl with an electric mixer until smooth. Spread half of the dough evenly on the bottom of the prepared mould.
Beat together 1 1/2 packets cream cheese, white sugar and egg white in a separate bowl with an electric mixer until smooth. Place spoonfuls of cream cheese mixture in cake dough in pan. Pour the remaining batter over the top, spreading evenly to completely cover the cream cheese mixture.
Bake in preheated oven until top is firm and no longer shines, about 40 minutes. Let the cake cool completely, at least 40 minutes.
Combine remaining cream cheese and butter in bowl. Add icing sugar; stir until smooth. Stir in vanilla extract until smooth. Add milk; stir until smooth. Spread frosting on cooled cake.
YOU MAY LIKE ALSO…..
- Pot Roast with Potatoes & Carrots
- Grilled beef ribs Recipe
- Quick and Easy Dirty Rice Recipe
- One Pot Creamy Cajun Shrimp Pasta
- Cajun Shrimp Scampi
- Instant Pot Chinese Beef
- Parmesan crusted air fryer chicken tenders
- Delicious Lemon Pepper Baked Cod Recipe
- Cauliflower Crust pizza artist
- Creamy Broccoli and Cauliflower Salad
- Beef stew
- Creamy cajun shrimp pasta recipe
- Healthy and Quick Honey Garlic Shrimp
- Cheeseburger subs
- Herb Roasted Chicken Thighs
- Seafood gumbo
- Instant Pot Pot Roast
- Strawberry Funnel Cake Fries
- Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
- Best Ever Pepper Steak
- GARLIC BUTTER SHRIMP PASTA
- Cajun Shrimp Deviled Eggs
- SHRIMP FRIED RICE
- Crockpot Mac and Cheese
- Shrimp and Broccoli Alfredo
- Oven Fried Potato With Onion
- Oxtails Recipe
- Meatloaf Recipe
- Baked BBQ Baby Back Ribs
- Cajun Pasta Shrimp and Chicken
- Sloppy Joe Sandwich￼￼
- GARLIC BUTTER JUICY PORK CHOPS
Leave a Comment