1 lb. shrimp, peeled and deveined
1 teaspoon garlic, minced
1/2 teaspoon ginger, minced
4 tablespoons honey
2 tablespoons soy sauce
2 tablespoons lime juice
Red pepper flakes/cayenne to taste
4 tablespoons fresh cilantro, finely chopped
Pepper to taste
Combine the sauce ingredients and divide it in half.
Marinate the shrimp in half the sauce for 15-30 minutes. Discard marinade.
Over medium-high heat in a 10″cast iron skillet, pan sears the shrimp in some oil.
Sear them on both sides in batches until browned, about 1 minute per side.
Using tongs, rub the shrimp into caramelized bits on the bottom of the pan.
Dish and serve hot, drizzled with remaining sauce.
YOU MAY LIKE ALSO…..
- Pot Roast with Potatoes & Carrots
- Grilled beef ribs Recipe
- Quick and Easy Dirty Rice Recipe
- One Pot Creamy Cajun Shrimp Pasta
- Cajun Shrimp Scampi
- Instant Pot Chinese Beef
- Parmesan crusted air fryer chicken tenders
- Delicious Lemon Pepper Baked Cod Recipe
- Cauliflower Crust pizza artist
- Creamy Broccoli and Cauliflower Salad
- Beef stew
- Creamy cajun shrimp pasta recipe
- Healthy and Quick Honey Garlic Shrimp
- Cheeseburger subs
- Herb Roasted Chicken Thighs
- Seafood gumbo
- Instant Pot Pot Roast
- Strawberry Funnel Cake Fries
- Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
- Best Ever Pepper Steak
- GARLIC BUTTER SHRIMP PASTA
- Cajun Shrimp Deviled Eggs
- SHRIMP FRIED RICE
- Crockpot Mac and Cheese
- Shrimp and Broccoli Alfredo
- Oven Fried Potato With Onion
- Oxtails Recipe
- Meatloaf Recipe
- Baked BBQ Baby Back Ribs
- Cajun Pasta Shrimp and Chicken
- Sloppy Joe Sandwich￼￼
- GARLIC BUTTER JUICY PORK CHOPS
Leave a Comment