This is a very simple pork chop recipe that I’m pretty sure you’ll love t have on your rotation. Pan-seared pork chops baked in a delicious garlic butter sauce. Prep this in just five minutes using only four ingredients, and these juicy, flavorful pork chops are on your plate in a matter of time!
The trick is to sear the pork chops in a cast-iron skillet before baking. This guarantees a golden brown and fine-looking bark from the outside, and juicy and gentle inside. Don’t miss this amazing pork chop recipe. It is no doubt a must and for keeps!
2 medium-sized pork chops, heritage breed
2 tbsp of grass-fed butter, melted
4 cloves of minced garlic
3 sprigs of thyme
tbsp of olive oil
salt and pepper to your liking
Step 1: Prepare the oven. Preheat it to 380 degrees.
Step 2: Sprinkle the pork chops well with salt and pepper to your liking.
Step 3: Melt 5 small spoonfuls of butter in a microwave or store to make the butter sauce. Feel free to add more if desired.
Step 4: Add the thyme and chopped garlic to the melted butter. Stir well and keep this aside to rest.
Step 5: Heat the olive oil in a cast-iron skillet over medium heat. Add the pork chops to the hot oil and sear for about 4 minutes on each side until golden brown.
Step 6: Pour the garlic butter mixture over the pork chops and transfer the skillet to the oven. Bake the pork chops until the internal temperature reached about 145 to 150 degrees.
Step 7: Remove the pan from the oven when the pork chops are done. Spoon over the butter sauce left in the pan.
Step 8: Serve right away.
Nutrition Facts: Nutritional Values per plate 374 calories | 36 grams of fat | 17 grams of saturated fat | 1.5 grams of polyunsaturated fats | 10 grams of monounsaturated fat | 95mg of cholesterol | 463mg of sodium | 183mg potassium | 1 gram of Sugar | 15 grams of protein
YOU MAY LIKE ALSO…..
- A party recipe par excellence , with unparalleled flavor
- The second this touched my tongue, I was hooked forever
- Pimento cheese sauce
- Roasted Parmesan Creamed Onions
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Potato Bake
- SKINNY CHICKEN BROCCOLI CASSEROLE
- Grandma’s Peach Cobbler Pie
- Pork Chop with Baked Potatoes
- Mississippi Sin Deep
- Homemade Lasagna
- ITALIAN DRUNKEN NOODLES
- I’m finding it difficult to fathom that this recipe can be achieved with only
- Cinna-bun Cake
- Whenever I make this for dinner, everyone is cleaning off their plates
- chicken and balls
- Good Ole Fashion Mac and Cheese
- Biscuits and Gravy Casserole
- Philly Cheese Steak Casserole
- Classic potato pancakes
- Cowboy Meatloaf and Potato Casserole
- Bacon Wrapped Chicken Tenders
- Mexican Taco Lasagna
- Cheese Steak Quesadillas
- Air fried lemon pepper baby back ribs
- BAKED CAJUN SHRIMP
- Spicy Southern fried chicken
- Peach Cobbler Cheesecake
- Cheesesteak Croissants
- SHRIMP COBB SALAD
- Southern Fried Chicken Gizzards
- PARMESAN CRUSTED CHICKEN
- Smothered Chicken with Creamed Spinach, Bacon, Mushrooms