one kg potatoes, cut into 4-5mm thick rounds, halved two hundred g
two tablespoons vegetable oil, div divided
To taste salt and pepper
Absorb arranged potatoes cold water for 45 minutes to eliminate starch.
Embed the dry plate into the dish, then, at that point, place the skillet in the apparatus. Select AIR FRY, set temperature to 170°C and time to thirty minutes. Press the START/STOP button to begin and let preheat for three minutes.
Dried 500 g of fries with a towel to extremely dry. Place them in an enormous plate of mixed greens bowl with half tablespoon of vegetable oil. Mix to cover every one of the French fries with the oil.
When the unit is preheated, put the potatoes and onions on the crisper plate. Following five minutes, eliminate the skillet from the machine and shake the French fries or mix them with silicone utensils. Set up the skillet back to continue cooking.
Following fifteen minutes, place the French fries in another bowl and begin again with the following bunch of potatoes and onions from stage three.
When every one of the potatoes and onions have been air seared, place them in a similar bowl and add a tablespoon of vegetable oil. Select AIR FRY, set the temperature to one hundred ninety °C and the chance to thirty minutes. Press START/STOP to start and let preheat for three minutes.
When the apparatus is preheated, place every one of the chips in the skillet and resume cooking.
Eliminate the dish from the machine following five minutes and shake the potatoes and onions.
While cooking is finished, add somewhat salt and pepper prior to serving right away.
YOU MAY LIKE ALSO…..
- Pot Roast with Potatoes & Carrots
- Grilled beef ribs Recipe
- Quick and Easy Dirty Rice Recipe
- One Pot Creamy Cajun Shrimp Pasta
- Cajun Shrimp Scampi
- Instant Pot Chinese Beef
- Parmesan crusted air fryer chicken tenders
- Delicious Lemon Pepper Baked Cod Recipe
- Cauliflower Crust pizza artist
- Creamy Broccoli and Cauliflower Salad
- Beef stew
- Creamy cajun shrimp pasta recipe
- Healthy and Quick Honey Garlic Shrimp
- Cheeseburger subs
- Herb Roasted Chicken Thighs
- Seafood gumbo
- Instant Pot Pot Roast
- Strawberry Funnel Cake Fries
- Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
- Best Ever Pepper Steak
- GARLIC BUTTER SHRIMP PASTA
- Cajun Shrimp Deviled Eggs
- SHRIMP FRIED RICE
- Crockpot Mac and Cheese
- Shrimp and Broccoli Alfredo
- Oven Fried Potato With Onion
- Oxtails Recipe
- Meatloaf Recipe
- Baked BBQ Baby Back Ribs
- Cajun Pasta Shrimp and Chicken
- Sloppy Joe Sandwich￼￼
- GARLIC BUTTER JUICY PORK CHOPS
Leave a Comment