1½ pounds large shrimp, peeled and deveined
2 cups broccoli florets, steamed
1 cup white mushrooms, sliced
5 cloves garlic, minced
½ medium onion, minced
¼ stick unsalted butter
1 tbsp ground black pepper
1 tbsp garlic salt
1 tsp creole seasoning
1(15 oz) jar Bertolli® Alfredo Sauce
In a large pot, boil the pasta according to the instructions on the package.
Heat a medium-sized skillet over medium-high heat.
Add butter, shrimp, onions, and mushrooms. Saute shrimp and vegetables, stirring often.
Add garlic and dry seasonings after 5 minutes of sauteing.
After 5 additional minutes of sauteing, add the shrimp and vegetable mixture to the cooked, drained pasta.
Add steamed broccoli, alfredo sauce, and any additional dry seasonings to taste. Stir to combine and blend flavors.
Serve with bread sticks and a garden salad. Garnish with dried parsley and chives.
YOU MAY LIKE ALSO…..
- Cheese Steak Quesadillas
- Air fried lemon pepper baby back ribs
- BAKED CAJUN SHRIMP
- Spicy Southern fried chicken
- Peach Cobbler Cheesecake
- Cheesesteak Croissants
- SHRIMP COBB SALAD
- Southern Fried Chicken Gizzards
- PARMESAN CRUSTED CHICKEN
- Smothered Chicken with Creamed Spinach, Bacon, Mushrooms
- Pot Roast with Potatoes & Carrots
- Grilled beef ribs Recipe
- Quick and Easy Dirty Rice Recipe
- One Pot Creamy Cajun Shrimp Pasta
- Cajun Shrimp Scampi
- Instant Pot Chinese Beef
- Parmesan crusted air fryer chicken tenders
- Delicious Lemon Pepper Baked Cod Recipe
- Cauliflower Crust pizza artist
- Creamy Broccoli and Cauliflower Salad
- Beef stew
- Creamy cajun shrimp pasta recipe
- Healthy and Quick Honey Garlic Shrimp
- Cheeseburger subs
- Herb Roasted Chicken Thighs
- Seafood gumbo
- Instant Pot Pot Roast
- Strawberry Funnel Cake Fries
- Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
- Best Ever Pepper Steak
- GARLIC BUTTER SHRIMP PASTA
- Cajun Shrimp Deviled Eggs
Leave a Comment