1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
4 teaspoons packed brown sugar
1 tablespoons cornstarch
2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
Freshly ground black pepper
1 pound flank steak, thinly sliced against the grain
1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
1 green bell pepper, thinly sliced
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 tablespoon freshly minced ginger
Cooked white rice, for serving
Add soy sauce, vinegar, cornstarch, and sugar into a mixing bowl. Whisk until well combined.
Place a large skillet on the stove and turn the heat to high.
Add 1 tbsp of oil and allow it to become hot.
Season the flank steak with salt.
Add the steak into the hot skillet and sear each side for 8 minutes or until brown.
Remove the steak from the skillet onto a clean plate.
In the same skillet, add the red and green bell peppers. Sauté until translucent.
Add garlic and ginger, then sauté until aromatic.
Put the flank steak back to the skillet as well as the mixed sauce.
Stir everything until well combined.
Cook for another 2 minutes, then remove from the heat.
Serve and enjoy!
YOU MAY LIKE ALSO…..
- Cheese Steak Quesadillas
- Air fried lemon pepper baby back ribs
- BAKED CAJUN SHRIMP
- Spicy Southern fried chicken
- Peach Cobbler Cheesecake
- Cheesesteak Croissants
- SHRIMP COBB SALAD
- Southern Fried Chicken Gizzards
- PARMESAN CRUSTED CHICKEN
- Smothered Chicken with Creamed Spinach, Bacon, Mushrooms
- Pot Roast with Potatoes & Carrots
- Grilled beef ribs Recipe
- Quick and Easy Dirty Rice Recipe
- One Pot Creamy Cajun Shrimp Pasta
- Cajun Shrimp Scampi
- Instant Pot Chinese Beef
- Parmesan crusted air fryer chicken tenders
- Delicious Lemon Pepper Baked Cod Recipe
- Cauliflower Crust pizza artist
- Creamy Broccoli and Cauliflower Salad
- Beef stew
- Creamy cajun shrimp pasta recipe
- Healthy and Quick Honey Garlic Shrimp
- Cheeseburger subs
- Herb Roasted Chicken Thighs
- Seafood gumbo
- Instant Pot Pot Roast
- Strawberry Funnel Cake Fries
- Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
- Best Ever Pepper Steak
- GARLIC BUTTER SHRIMP PASTA
- Cajun Shrimp Deviled Eggs
Leave a Comment