1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
4 teaspoons packed brown sugar
1 tablespoons cornstarch
2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
Freshly ground black pepper
1 pound flank steak, thinly sliced against the grain
1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
1 green bell pepper, thinly sliced
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 tablespoon freshly minced ginger
Cooked white rice, for serving
Add soy sauce, vinegar, cornstarch, and sugar into a mixing bowl. Whisk until well combined.
Place a large skillet on the stove and turn the heat to high.
Add 1 tbsp of oil and allow it to become hot.
Season the flank steak with salt.
Add the steak into the hot skillet and sear each side for 8 minutes or until brown.
Remove the steak from the skillet onto a clean plate.
In the same skillet, add the red and green bell peppers. Sauté until translucent.
Add garlic and ginger, then sauté until aromatic.
Put the flank steak back to the skillet as well as the mixed sauce.
Stir everything until well combined.
Cook for another 2 minutes, then remove from the heat.
Serve and enjoy!
YOU MAY LIKE ALSO…..
- Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
- Best Ever Pepper Steak
- GARLIC BUTTER SHRIMP PASTA
- Cajun Shrimp Deviled Eggs
- SHRIMP FRIED RICE
- Crockpot Mac and Cheese
- Shrimp and Broccoli Alfredo
- Oven Fried Potato With Onion
- Oxtails Recipe
- Meatloaf Recipe
- Baked BBQ Baby Back Ribs
- Cajun Pasta Shrimp and Chicken
- Sloppy Joe Sandwich￼￼
- GARLIC BUTTER JUICY PORK CHOPS
- CILANTRO LIME HONEY SHRIMP￼￼
- One Pan Meatball Casserole
- Crab stuffed Cheddar Bay Biscuit with a Lemon butter sauce
- Old Fashioned Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
- Red Velvet Cheesecake
- Chocolate Wet Cake
- Zucchini Patties
- Vegetable Beef Soup
- Cajun Corn On The Cob ￼
- Fried Shrimps
- Fried green tomatoes
- Crockpot Lasagna
- Fried Potatoes and Onions and Peppers with Smoked Sausage
- Delicious Italian Meatloaf
- Beef Stew
- Hamburger steaks with onion gravy
- Homemade Beef Lo Mein
- Baked Chicken