8 ounces fettuccine
1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter, divided
4 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
2 cups baby arugula
1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan
2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves.
In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package instructions; drain well.
Season shrimp with salt and pepper, to taste; set aside.
Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic, oregano, and red pepper flakes, and cook, stirring frequently, until fragrant, about 1-2 minutes.
Add shrimp and cook, stirring occasionally, until pink, about 2-3 minutes; set aside.
Melt the remaining 6 tablespoons butter in the skillet. Stir in pasta, arugula, and Parmesan until arugula begins to wilt, about 2 minutes. Stir in shrimp.
Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.
YOU MAY LIKE ALSO…..
- Delicious Beetroot and Lemon Juice Cleans Colon Waste and Loses Weight
- This is one of my favorite dishes ever. Every time I make a batch, it’s gone in minutes
- PECAN PIE CHEESECAKE RECIPE
- Perk Up Your taste Buds With Perfectly Parmesan Chicken Casserole
- Cornish Beef Pasties
- Tuna stuffed deviled eggs
- Mama’s Cornbread Dressing
- INDIAN FRYBREAD RECIPE
- This recipe is better than most Chinese takeout versions
- Slow Cooker Green Chile Chicken Casserol
- The Best Crispy Roast Potatoes Ever Recipe
- Stuffing Balls
- MOM’S FAMOUS CREAM PUFFS
- Brown Sugar Carmel Pound Cake
- Banana Bread Brownies
- Yorkshire puddings
- This is one of my all-time favorite dishes, and it never fails to impress
- LOADED CAJUN POTATO
- Wrap potatoes in tin foil and put in crock pot. Enjoy this lip-smacking result
- My mother-in-law made this for dinner, and it was an absolute sensation, had to score the recipe
- I make this recipe often and everyone always raves about them
- This recipe only lasted 30 mins in my house
- Easy Creamy Corn Casserole
- CHEESY TACO CASSEROLE
- THREE CHEESE BEEF LASAGNA
- I’ve yet to attend a party where this isn’t an instant hit with everyone
- Pioneer Woman Sausage Gravy
- Limoncello Tiramisu
- Pillsbury Crescent Roll Taco Bake
- Stove Top Meatloaf
- Caramel Pecan Dream Bars
- This is my hubby’s fave dish, but I’m often in a crunch and have no time for anything fancy. This recipe is like a cheat code