8 ounces fettuccine
1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter, divided
4 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
2 cups baby arugula
1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan
2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves.
In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package instructions; drain well.
Season shrimp with salt and pepper, to taste; set aside.
Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add garlic, oregano, and red pepper flakes, and cook, stirring frequently, until fragrant, about 1-2 minutes.
Add shrimp and cook, stirring occasionally, until pink, about 2-3 minutes; set aside.
Melt the remaining 6 tablespoons butter in the skillet. Stir in pasta, arugula, and Parmesan until arugula begins to wilt, about 2 minutes. Stir in shrimp.
Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.
YOU MAY LIKE ALSO…..
- Pot Roast with Potatoes & Carrots
- Grilled beef ribs Recipe
- Quick and Easy Dirty Rice Recipe
- One Pot Creamy Cajun Shrimp Pasta
- Cajun Shrimp Scampi
- Instant Pot Chinese Beef
- Parmesan crusted air fryer chicken tenders
- Delicious Lemon Pepper Baked Cod Recipe
- Cauliflower Crust pizza artist
- Creamy Broccoli and Cauliflower Salad
- Beef stew
- Creamy cajun shrimp pasta recipe
- Healthy and Quick Honey Garlic Shrimp
- Cheeseburger subs
- Herb Roasted Chicken Thighs
- Seafood gumbo
- Instant Pot Pot Roast
- Strawberry Funnel Cake Fries
- Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
- Best Ever Pepper Steak
- GARLIC BUTTER SHRIMP PASTA
- Cajun Shrimp Deviled Eggs
- SHRIMP FRIED RICE
- Crockpot Mac and Cheese
- Shrimp and Broccoli Alfredo
- Oven Fried Potato With Onion
- Oxtails Recipe
- Meatloaf Recipe
- Baked BBQ Baby Back Ribs
- Cajun Pasta Shrimp and Chicken
- Sloppy Joe Sandwich￼￼
- GARLIC BUTTER JUICY PORK CHOPS
Leave a Comment