6 Mozzarella Sticks
1/2 cup grated dry Parmesan cheese
1 1/2 cups fried pork rinds
1 tsp Italian seasoning blend
2 tsps water
Cut Mozzarella sticks in half cross-wise and set aside
Place egg and water in a small shallow dish or pan. Whisk to mix.
Crush pork rinds with rolling pin or crush in blender. Should make about 1/2 cup pork rind crumbs.
Place Parmesan, crushed pork rinds and Italian seasoning in a shallow baking pan
Dip Mozzarella sticks, one at a time, first in egg wash, then crumbs, then repeat both egg wash and crumbs for second coating.
Set mozzarella on dish or pan that will fit in the freezer.
Freeze for two hours
After two hours: heat oven to 500 degrees.
Working quickly cover a baking pan in parchment or grease it.
Place frozen mozzarella sticks directly from freezer onto pan.
Spray with a light coating of olive oil. (optional)
Bake for 6-8 minutes, just till coating is brown and cheese is warm and soft.
Serve immediately with warm marinara sauce, if desired.
YOU MAY LIKE ALSO…..
- Pot Roast with Potatoes & Carrots
- Grilled beef ribs Recipe
- Quick and Easy Dirty Rice Recipe
- One Pot Creamy Cajun Shrimp Pasta
- Cajun Shrimp Scampi
- Instant Pot Chinese Beef
- Parmesan crusted air fryer chicken tenders
- Delicious Lemon Pepper Baked Cod Recipe
- Cauliflower Crust pizza artist
- Creamy Broccoli and Cauliflower Salad
- Beef stew
- Creamy cajun shrimp pasta recipe
- Healthy and Quick Honey Garlic Shrimp
- Cheeseburger subs
- Herb Roasted Chicken Thighs
- Seafood gumbo
- Instant Pot Pot Roast
- Strawberry Funnel Cake Fries
- Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
- Best Ever Pepper Steak
- GARLIC BUTTER SHRIMP PASTA
- Cajun Shrimp Deviled Eggs
- SHRIMP FRIED RICE
- Crockpot Mac and Cheese
- Shrimp and Broccoli Alfredo
- Oven Fried Potato With Onion
- Oxtails Recipe
- Meatloaf Recipe
- Baked BBQ Baby Back Ribs
- Cajun Pasta Shrimp and Chicken
- Sloppy Joe Sandwich￼￼
- GARLIC BUTTER JUICY PORK CHOPS
Leave a Comment