450 grams.Of ground beef.
3 Tbsp.Of salted butter.
A large diced onion.
Sliced pickles; I used 1 cup.
American cheese; you’ll need about 3 slices.
Ketchup and Mustard.
1st Step – Butter both sides of your roll after slicing it in half and placing it on a cutting board.
2nd Step – Make a long, thin patty with your ground beef that is at least 13 or 14 inches long. When you cook it, it will get smaller. Press it down so it cooks evenly and you can flip it easily with a spatula. Salt and pepper should be applied on both sides before cooking.
3rd Step – Toast the rolls on a big griddle so that the butter will melt and the bread will become crispy. Take out and put aside.
4th Step – Put some butter on the griddle and cook the onion until it is brown and crispy. Set aside and keep heated.
5th Step – Place the ground beef on the griddle, and heat it until it is well cooked on both sides, for around five minutes on each side.
6th Step – On top of the lengthy patty, cover it entirely with three slices of American cheese so that it runs the length of the burger. About a minute after covering the burgers with foil, the cheese will begin to melt.
7th Step – When assembling your cheeseburger subs, begin by spreading ketchup, mustard, and onions on the bread that has been buttered and toasted. Add the patty, and then put the pickle slices on top.
8th Step – Feel free to customize this burger by topping it with the ingredients and seasonings of your choice, such as sliced tomatoes, lettuce, and mayonnaise.
YOU MAY LIKE ALSO…..
- Delicious Beetroot and Lemon Juice Cleans Colon Waste and Loses Weight
- This is one of my favorite dishes ever. Every time I make a batch, it’s gone in minutes
- PECAN PIE CHEESECAKE RECIPE
- Perk Up Your taste Buds With Perfectly Parmesan Chicken Casserole
- Cornish Beef Pasties
- Tuna stuffed deviled eggs
- Mama’s Cornbread Dressing
- INDIAN FRYBREAD RECIPE
- This recipe is better than most Chinese takeout versions
- Slow Cooker Green Chile Chicken Casserol
- The Best Crispy Roast Potatoes Ever Recipe
- Stuffing Balls
- MOM’S FAMOUS CREAM PUFFS
- Brown Sugar Carmel Pound Cake
- Banana Bread Brownies
- Yorkshire puddings
- This is one of my all-time favorite dishes, and it never fails to impress
- LOADED CAJUN POTATO
- Wrap potatoes in tin foil and put in crock pot. Enjoy this lip-smacking result
- My mother-in-law made this for dinner, and it was an absolute sensation, had to score the recipe
- I make this recipe often and everyone always raves about them
- This recipe only lasted 30 mins in my house
- Easy Creamy Corn Casserole
- CHEESY TACO CASSEROLE
- THREE CHEESE BEEF LASAGNA
- I’ve yet to attend a party where this isn’t an instant hit with everyone
- Pioneer Woman Sausage Gravy
- Limoncello Tiramisu
- Pillsbury Crescent Roll Taco Bake
- Stove Top Meatloaf
- Caramel Pecan Dream Bars
- This is my hubby’s fave dish, but I’m often in a crunch and have no time for anything fancy. This recipe is like a cheat code