• 4 cod fillets (about 8 ounces each)
• 1 ½ tablespoons olive oil
• 1 tablespoon lemon pepper
• 1/2 tablespoon Cajun seasoning
• ½ teaspoon salt
• ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
• ¼ teaspoon onion powder
• Chopped fresh parsley
• Lemons for garnish and juice
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cover a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
Pat the cod fish very dry with paper towels. Place the fish fillets on the baking sheet and brush with olive oil.
Combine the lemon pepper, Cajun seasoning, salt, garlic powder, and onion powder in a small bowl or zipper bag. Sprinkle evenly over the filets.
Bake for 10 minutes or until the fish flakes easily with a fork at it’s thickest point.
Sprinkle with chopped fresh parsley. Serve with fresh lemon wedges or spritz with fresh lemon juice.
YOU MAY LIKE ALSO…..
- Pot Roast with Potatoes & Carrots
- Grilled beef ribs Recipe
- Quick and Easy Dirty Rice Recipe
- One Pot Creamy Cajun Shrimp Pasta
- Cajun Shrimp Scampi
- Instant Pot Chinese Beef
- Parmesan crusted air fryer chicken tenders
- Delicious Lemon Pepper Baked Cod Recipe
- Cauliflower Crust pizza artist
- Creamy Broccoli and Cauliflower Salad
- Beef stew
- Creamy cajun shrimp pasta recipe
- Healthy and Quick Honey Garlic Shrimp
- Cheeseburger subs
- Herb Roasted Chicken Thighs
- Seafood gumbo
- Instant Pot Pot Roast
- Strawberry Funnel Cake Fries
- Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
- Best Ever Pepper Steak
- GARLIC BUTTER SHRIMP PASTA
- Cajun Shrimp Deviled Eggs
- SHRIMP FRIED RICE
- Crockpot Mac and Cheese
- Shrimp and Broccoli Alfredo
- Oven Fried Potato With Onion
- Oxtails Recipe
- Meatloaf Recipe
- Baked BBQ Baby Back Ribs
- Cajun Pasta Shrimp and Chicken
- Sloppy Joe Sandwich￼￼
- GARLIC BUTTER JUICY PORK CHOPS
Leave a Comment