• 4 cod fillets (about 8 ounces each)
• 1 ½ tablespoons olive oil
• 1 tablespoon lemon pepper
• 1/2 tablespoon Cajun seasoning
• ½ teaspoon salt
• ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
• ¼ teaspoon onion powder
• Chopped fresh parsley
• Lemons for garnish and juice
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cover a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
Pat the cod fish very dry with paper towels. Place the fish fillets on the baking sheet and brush with olive oil.
Combine the lemon pepper, Cajun seasoning, salt, garlic powder, and onion powder in a small bowl or zipper bag. Sprinkle evenly over the filets.
Bake for 10 minutes or until the fish flakes easily with a fork at it’s thickest point.
Sprinkle with chopped fresh parsley. Serve with fresh lemon wedges or spritz with fresh lemon juice.
YOU MAY LIKE ALSO…..
- Delicious Beetroot and Lemon Juice Cleans Colon Waste and Loses Weight
- This is one of my favorite dishes ever. Every time I make a batch, it’s gone in minutes
- PECAN PIE CHEESECAKE RECIPE
- Perk Up Your taste Buds With Perfectly Parmesan Chicken Casserole
- Cornish Beef Pasties
- Tuna stuffed deviled eggs
- Mama’s Cornbread Dressing
- INDIAN FRYBREAD RECIPE
- This recipe is better than most Chinese takeout versions
- Slow Cooker Green Chile Chicken Casserol
- The Best Crispy Roast Potatoes Ever Recipe
- Stuffing Balls
- MOM’S FAMOUS CREAM PUFFS
- Brown Sugar Carmel Pound Cake
- Banana Bread Brownies
- Yorkshire puddings
- This is one of my all-time favorite dishes, and it never fails to impress
- LOADED CAJUN POTATO
- Wrap potatoes in tin foil and put in crock pot. Enjoy this lip-smacking result
- My mother-in-law made this for dinner, and it was an absolute sensation, had to score the recipe
- I make this recipe often and everyone always raves about them
- This recipe only lasted 30 mins in my house
- Easy Creamy Corn Casserole
- CHEESY TACO CASSEROLE
- THREE CHEESE BEEF LASAGNA
- I’ve yet to attend a party where this isn’t an instant hit with everyone
- Pioneer Woman Sausage Gravy
- Limoncello Tiramisu
- Pillsbury Crescent Roll Taco Bake
- Stove Top Meatloaf
- Caramel Pecan Dream Bars
- This is my hubby’s fave dish, but I’m often in a crunch and have no time for anything fancy. This recipe is like a cheat code