3 pounds of beef ribs
And for the Rub: Marinade
3 tablespoons of olive oil
1 tablespoon chilli powder
1 tablespoon of brown sugar see Notes
1 teaspoon of smoked paprika
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon of onion powder
½ teaspoon of cumin
1 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon salt
½ cup of barbecue sauce
Combine rub ingredients until well-blended in a bowl, and after that, pour over beef ribs then evenly coat.
Cover ribs. Place in fridge to marinate for 1 to 2 hours.
then preheat the grill to 250° Fahrenheit.
And place ribs on the grill over indirect heat.
Then cover and cook for about 1 ½ hour, with flipping every 20 minutes.
And brush with barbecue sauce in the last 10 to 20 minutes of cooking. Then serve warm.
YOU MAY LIKE ALSO…..
- Pot Roast with Potatoes & Carrots
- Grilled beef ribs Recipe
- Quick and Easy Dirty Rice Recipe
- One Pot Creamy Cajun Shrimp Pasta
- Cajun Shrimp Scampi
- Instant Pot Chinese Beef
- Parmesan crusted air fryer chicken tenders
- Delicious Lemon Pepper Baked Cod Recipe
- Cauliflower Crust pizza artist
- Creamy Broccoli and Cauliflower Salad
- Beef stew
- Creamy cajun shrimp pasta recipe
- Healthy and Quick Honey Garlic Shrimp
- Cheeseburger subs
- Herb Roasted Chicken Thighs
- Seafood gumbo
- Instant Pot Pot Roast
- Strawberry Funnel Cake Fries
- Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
- Best Ever Pepper Steak
- GARLIC BUTTER SHRIMP PASTA
- Cajun Shrimp Deviled Eggs
- SHRIMP FRIED RICE
- Crockpot Mac and Cheese
- Shrimp and Broccoli Alfredo
- Oven Fried Potato With Onion
- Oxtails Recipe
- Meatloaf Recipe
- Baked BBQ Baby Back Ribs
- Cajun Pasta Shrimp and Chicken
- Sloppy Joe Sandwich￼￼
- GARLIC BUTTER JUICY PORK CHOPS
Leave a Comment