12 Shrimp Peeled, Deveined, Cooked
1 Canola Oil
1 Smoked Paprika
1 Onion Powder
1 Garlic Powder
1 ½ Salt
½ Cayenne Pepper
½ Thyme Leaves
¼ Ground Oregano
Preheat oven to 350°. Place foil onto cookie sheet. Lightly oil the foil with cooking spray.
Place shrimp in a mixing bowl. Add oil to the bowl. Cover top of the bowl and gently shake until all of the shrimp is covered with the oil.
In a small bowl with a lid, mix all of the herbs and spices. Add the mixture to the shrimp bowl.
Cover the bowl and gently shake until all of the shrimp are covered with the seasonings.
In a single layer, place the shrimp onto the cookie sheet. Bake for 10 minutes. Serve warm with a slice of lemon wedge.
YOU MAY LIKE ALSO…..
- Cheese Steak Quesadillas
- Air fried lemon pepper baby back ribs
- BAKED CAJUN SHRIMP
- Spicy Southern fried chicken
- Peach Cobbler Cheesecake
- Cheesesteak Croissants
- SHRIMP COBB SALAD
- Southern Fried Chicken Gizzards
- PARMESAN CRUSTED CHICKEN
- Smothered Chicken with Creamed Spinach, Bacon, Mushrooms
- Pot Roast with Potatoes & Carrots
- Grilled beef ribs Recipe
- Quick and Easy Dirty Rice Recipe
- One Pot Creamy Cajun Shrimp Pasta
- Cajun Shrimp Scampi
- Instant Pot Chinese Beef
- Parmesan crusted air fryer chicken tenders
- Delicious Lemon Pepper Baked Cod Recipe
- Cauliflower Crust pizza artist
- Creamy Broccoli and Cauliflower Salad
- Beef stew
- Creamy cajun shrimp pasta recipe
- Healthy and Quick Honey Garlic Shrimp
- Cheeseburger subs
- Herb Roasted Chicken Thighs
- Seafood gumbo
- Instant Pot Pot Roast
- Strawberry Funnel Cake Fries
- Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
- Best Ever Pepper Steak
- GARLIC BUTTER SHRIMP PASTA
- Cajun Shrimp Deviled Eggs
Leave a Comment