12 Shrimp Peeled, Deveined, Cooked
1 Canola Oil
1 Smoked Paprika
1 Onion Powder
1 Garlic Powder
1 ½ Salt
½ Cayenne Pepper
½ Thyme Leaves
¼ Ground Oregano
Preheat oven to 350°. Place foil onto cookie sheet. Lightly oil the foil with cooking spray.
Place shrimp in a mixing bowl. Add oil to the bowl. Cover top of the bowl and gently shake until all of the shrimp is covered with the oil.
In a small bowl with a lid, mix all of the herbs and spices. Add the mixture to the shrimp bowl.
Cover the bowl and gently shake until all of the shrimp are covered with the seasonings.
In a single layer, place the shrimp onto the cookie sheet. Bake for 10 minutes. Serve warm with a slice of lemon wedge.
YOU MAY LIKE ALSO…..
- A party recipe par excellence , with unparalleled flavor
- The second this touched my tongue, I was hooked forever
- Pimento cheese sauce
- Roasted Parmesan Creamed Onions
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Potato Bake
- SKINNY CHICKEN BROCCOLI CASSEROLE
- Grandma’s Peach Cobbler Pie
- Pork Chop with Baked Potatoes
- Mississippi Sin Deep
- Homemade Lasagna
- ITALIAN DRUNKEN NOODLES
- I’m finding it difficult to fathom that this recipe can be achieved with only
- Cinna-bun Cake
- Whenever I make this for dinner, everyone is cleaning off their plates
- chicken and balls
- Good Ole Fashion Mac and Cheese
- Biscuits and Gravy Casserole
- Philly Cheese Steak Casserole
- Classic potato pancakes
- Cowboy Meatloaf and Potato Casserole
- Bacon Wrapped Chicken Tenders
- Mexican Taco Lasagna
- Cheese Steak Quesadillas
- Air fried lemon pepper baby back ribs
- BAKED CAJUN SHRIMP
- Spicy Southern fried chicken
- Peach Cobbler Cheesecake
- Cheesesteak Croissants
- SHRIMP COBB SALAD
- Southern Fried Chicken Gizzards
- PARMESAN CRUSTED CHICKEN
- Smothered Chicken with Creamed Spinach, Bacon, Mushrooms