12 Shrimp Peeled, Deveined, Cooked
1 Canola Oil
1 Smoked Paprika
1 Onion Powder
1 Garlic Powder
1 ½ Salt
½ Cayenne Pepper
½ Thyme Leaves
¼ Ground Oregano
Preheat oven to 350°. Place foil onto cookie sheet. Lightly oil the foil with cooking spray.
Place shrimp in a mixing bowl. Add oil to the bowl. Cover top of the bowl and gently shake until all of the shrimp is covered with the oil.
In a small bowl with a lid, mix all of the herbs and spices. Add the mixture to the shrimp bowl.
Cover the bowl and gently shake until all of the shrimp are covered with the seasonings.
In a single layer, place the shrimp onto the cookie sheet. Bake for 10 minutes. Serve warm with a slice of lemon wedge.
YOU MAY LIKE ALSO…..
- Delicious Beetroot and Lemon Juice Cleans Colon Waste and Loses Weight
- This is one of my favorite dishes ever. Every time I make a batch, it’s gone in minutes
- PECAN PIE CHEESECAKE RECIPE
- Perk Up Your taste Buds With Perfectly Parmesan Chicken Casserole
- Cornish Beef Pasties
- Tuna stuffed deviled eggs
- Mama’s Cornbread Dressing
- INDIAN FRYBREAD RECIPE
- This recipe is better than most Chinese takeout versions
- Slow Cooker Green Chile Chicken Casserol
- The Best Crispy Roast Potatoes Ever Recipe
- Stuffing Balls
- MOM’S FAMOUS CREAM PUFFS
- Brown Sugar Carmel Pound Cake
- Banana Bread Brownies
- Yorkshire puddings
- This is one of my all-time favorite dishes, and it never fails to impress
- LOADED CAJUN POTATO
- Wrap potatoes in tin foil and put in crock pot. Enjoy this lip-smacking result
- My mother-in-law made this for dinner, and it was an absolute sensation, had to score the recipe
- I make this recipe often and everyone always raves about them
- This recipe only lasted 30 mins in my house
- Easy Creamy Corn Casserole
- CHEESY TACO CASSEROLE
- THREE CHEESE BEEF LASAGNA
- I’ve yet to attend a party where this isn’t an instant hit with everyone
- Pioneer Woman Sausage Gravy
- Limoncello Tiramisu
- Pillsbury Crescent Roll Taco Bake
- Stove Top Meatloaf
- Caramel Pecan Dream Bars
- This is my hubby’s fave dish, but I’m often in a crunch and have no time for anything fancy. This recipe is like a cheat code