1 lb beef sirloin steak, cut in thin strips
1 bell pepper, sliced
1 onion, sliced
2 teaspoon Lawry’s Seasoned Salt,icon divided
1 teaspoon McCormick Montreal Steak Grill Mates Seasoningicon
1 teaspoon pepper, divided
16 slices provolone cheese
4 large flour tortillas
non-stick cooking spray
For the steak-combine the sliced steak, 1 teaspoon season salt, steak seasoning, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper in a ziplock bag. Mix until the seasoning has evenly coated the steak. Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a cast iron skillet over medium high heat.
Sear sliced steak in batches for 1 to 2 minutes per side depending on how done you like your steak. Do not over crowd the pan. Add 1 tablespoon of oil if the pan gets to dry. Remove steak from pan. Heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium heat in same skillet. Toss in sliced onion and bell pepper. Sprinkle with 1 teaspoon season salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Saute veggies for 5 minutes or until tender, stirring frequently.
Now assemble the quesadillas. Heat large skillet or griddle on medium high heat.
Spray with non-stick cooking spray. Place flour tortilla on pan. Lay 4 slices of Provolone cheese evenly on the flour tortilla. On one side, top with steak. On the opposite side, top with the sauteed peppers and onion. Once the cheese has melted, fold the flour tortilla in half.
Remove from the skillet and cut into 4 wedges. Eat and enjoy!
YOU MAY LIKE ALSO…..
- Cheese Steak Quesadillas
- Air fried lemon pepper baby back ribs
- BAKED CAJUN SHRIMP
- Spicy Southern fried chicken
- Peach Cobbler Cheesecake
- Cheesesteak Croissants
- SHRIMP COBB SALAD
- Southern Fried Chicken Gizzards
- PARMESAN CRUSTED CHICKEN
- Smothered Chicken with Creamed Spinach, Bacon, Mushrooms
- Pot Roast with Potatoes & Carrots
- Grilled beef ribs Recipe
- Quick and Easy Dirty Rice Recipe
- One Pot Creamy Cajun Shrimp Pasta
- Cajun Shrimp Scampi
- Instant Pot Chinese Beef
- Parmesan crusted air fryer chicken tenders
- Delicious Lemon Pepper Baked Cod Recipe
- Cauliflower Crust pizza artist
- Creamy Broccoli and Cauliflower Salad
- Beef stew
- Creamy cajun shrimp pasta recipe
- Healthy and Quick Honey Garlic Shrimp
- Cheeseburger subs
- Herb Roasted Chicken Thighs
- Seafood gumbo
- Instant Pot Pot Roast
- Strawberry Funnel Cake Fries
- Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
- Best Ever Pepper Steak
- GARLIC BUTTER SHRIMP PASTA
- Cajun Shrimp Deviled Eggs
Leave a Comment