1/2 large white onion, thinly sliced
1/2 large green pepper, thinly sliced
2 tsp minced garlic
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
1/2 lb. thinly sliced rib-eye or skirt steak
6 slices sharp cheddar, American, or provolone cheese
2 croissants, lightly toasted
Heat olive oil on a griddle or saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onions and peppers and cook until onions are caramelized, about 6 minutes.
Add garlic, salt, and pepper, cook and stir for about 30 seconds. Push the veggies to the side of the pan.
Add steak to pan, cooking while breaking up the meat with the back of 2 spatulas, until no longer pink. Once cooked through, mix in the peppers and onions.
Top the steak and veggies with slices of cheese and let melt.
Divide steak and veggies between the two croissants.
YOU MAY LIKE ALSO…..
- Cheese Steak Quesadillas
- Air fried lemon pepper baby back ribs
- BAKED CAJUN SHRIMP
- Spicy Southern fried chicken
- Peach Cobbler Cheesecake
- Cheesesteak Croissants
- SHRIMP COBB SALAD
- Southern Fried Chicken Gizzards
- PARMESAN CRUSTED CHICKEN
- Smothered Chicken with Creamed Spinach, Bacon, Mushrooms
- Pot Roast with Potatoes & Carrots
- Grilled beef ribs Recipe
- Quick and Easy Dirty Rice Recipe
- One Pot Creamy Cajun Shrimp Pasta
- Cajun Shrimp Scampi
- Instant Pot Chinese Beef
- Parmesan crusted air fryer chicken tenders
- Delicious Lemon Pepper Baked Cod Recipe
- Cauliflower Crust pizza artist
- Creamy Broccoli and Cauliflower Salad
- Beef stew
- Creamy cajun shrimp pasta recipe
- Healthy and Quick Honey Garlic Shrimp
- Cheeseburger subs
- Herb Roasted Chicken Thighs
- Seafood gumbo
- Instant Pot Pot Roast
- Strawberry Funnel Cake Fries
- Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
- Best Ever Pepper Steak
- GARLIC BUTTER SHRIMP PASTA
- Cajun Shrimp Deviled Eggs
Leave a Comment