1/2 large white onion, thinly sliced
1/2 large green pepper, thinly sliced
2 tsp minced garlic
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
1/2 lb. thinly sliced rib-eye or skirt steak
6 slices sharp cheddar, American, or provolone cheese
2 croissants, lightly toasted
Heat olive oil on a griddle or saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onions and peppers and cook until onions are caramelized, about 6 minutes.
Add garlic, salt, and pepper, cook and stir for about 30 seconds. Push the veggies to the side of the pan.
Add steak to pan, cooking while breaking up the meat with the back of 2 spatulas, until no longer pink. Once cooked through, mix in the peppers and onions.
Top the steak and veggies with slices of cheese and let melt.
Divide steak and veggies between the two croissants.
YOU MAY LIKE ALSO…..
- Delicious Beetroot and Lemon Juice Cleans Colon Waste and Loses Weight
- This is one of my favorite dishes ever. Every time I make a batch, it’s gone in minutes
- PECAN PIE CHEESECAKE RECIPE
- Perk Up Your taste Buds With Perfectly Parmesan Chicken Casserole
- Cornish Beef Pasties
- Tuna stuffed deviled eggs
- Mama’s Cornbread Dressing
- INDIAN FRYBREAD RECIPE
- This recipe is better than most Chinese takeout versions
- Slow Cooker Green Chile Chicken Casserol
- The Best Crispy Roast Potatoes Ever Recipe
- Stuffing Balls
- MOM’S FAMOUS CREAM PUFFS
- Brown Sugar Carmel Pound Cake
- Banana Bread Brownies
- Yorkshire puddings
- This is one of my all-time favorite dishes, and it never fails to impress
- LOADED CAJUN POTATO
- Wrap potatoes in tin foil and put in crock pot. Enjoy this lip-smacking result
- My mother-in-law made this for dinner, and it was an absolute sensation, had to score the recipe
- I make this recipe often and everyone always raves about them
- This recipe only lasted 30 mins in my house
- Easy Creamy Corn Casserole
- CHEESY TACO CASSEROLE
- THREE CHEESE BEEF LASAGNA
- I’ve yet to attend a party where this isn’t an instant hit with everyone
- Pioneer Woman Sausage Gravy
- Limoncello Tiramisu
- Pillsbury Crescent Roll Taco Bake
- Stove Top Meatloaf
- Caramel Pecan Dream Bars
- This is my hubby’s fave dish, but I’m often in a crunch and have no time for anything fancy. This recipe is like a cheat code