2 pounds Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
1 tablespoon water
1 teaspoon minced Garlic
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper
2 c Shredded Parmesan Cheese
4 tablespoons butter
2 tablespoons Olive Oil
Step 1: Slice each chicken breast into two and pound them to 1/2-inch thick.
Step 2: In a small mixing bowl, add the water and egg. Beat until well combined.
Step 3: Add the garlic, salt, and pepper. Whisk until well mixed.
Step 4: In another mixing bowl, add the Parmesan cheese.
Step 5: Coat each chicken piece with egg mixture, then into the Parmesan.
Step 6: Press each chicken breast and make sure to coat each generously with Parmesan.
Step 7: Place a large skillet on the stove and turn the heat to high.
Step 8: Add butter and allow it to melt.
Step 9: Add the chicken and cook until brown.
Step 10: Flip and cook the other side until brown as well.
Step 11: Remove from the skillet and place them on a clean serving plate.
Step 12: Serve and enjoy!
YOU MAY LIKE ALSO…..
- Cheese Steak Quesadillas
- Air fried lemon pepper baby back ribs
- BAKED CAJUN SHRIMP
- Spicy Southern fried chicken
- Peach Cobbler Cheesecake
- Cheesesteak Croissants
- SHRIMP COBB SALAD
- Southern Fried Chicken Gizzards
- PARMESAN CRUSTED CHICKEN
- Smothered Chicken with Creamed Spinach, Bacon, Mushrooms
- Pot Roast with Potatoes & Carrots
- Grilled beef ribs Recipe
- Quick and Easy Dirty Rice Recipe
- One Pot Creamy Cajun Shrimp Pasta
- Cajun Shrimp Scampi
- Instant Pot Chinese Beef
- Parmesan crusted air fryer chicken tenders
- Delicious Lemon Pepper Baked Cod Recipe
- Cauliflower Crust pizza artist
- Creamy Broccoli and Cauliflower Salad
- Beef stew
- Creamy cajun shrimp pasta recipe
- Healthy and Quick Honey Garlic Shrimp
- Cheeseburger subs
- Herb Roasted Chicken Thighs
- Seafood gumbo
- Instant Pot Pot Roast
- Strawberry Funnel Cake Fries
- Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
- Best Ever Pepper Steak
- GARLIC BUTTER SHRIMP PASTA
- Cajun Shrimp Deviled Eggs
Leave a Comment