2 pounds Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
1 tablespoon water
1 teaspoon minced Garlic
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper
2 c Shredded Parmesan Cheese
4 tablespoons butter
2 tablespoons Olive Oil
Step 1: Slice each chicken breast into two and pound them to 1/2-inch thick.
Step 2: In a small mixing bowl, add the water and egg. Beat until well combined.
Step 3: Add the garlic, salt, and pepper. Whisk until well mixed.
Step 4: In another mixing bowl, add the Parmesan cheese.
Step 5: Coat each chicken piece with egg mixture, then into the Parmesan.
Step 6: Press each chicken breast and make sure to coat each generously with Parmesan.
Step 7: Place a large skillet on the stove and turn the heat to high.
Step 8: Add butter and allow it to melt.
Step 9: Add the chicken and cook until brown.
Step 10: Flip and cook the other side until brown as well.
Step 11: Remove from the skillet and place them on a clean serving plate.
Step 12: Serve and enjoy!
YOU MAY LIKE ALSO…..
- Delicious Beetroot and Lemon Juice Cleans Colon Waste and Loses Weight
- This is one of my favorite dishes ever. Every time I make a batch, it’s gone in minutes
- PECAN PIE CHEESECAKE RECIPE
- Perk Up Your taste Buds With Perfectly Parmesan Chicken Casserole
- Cornish Beef Pasties
- Tuna stuffed deviled eggs
- Mama’s Cornbread Dressing
- INDIAN FRYBREAD RECIPE
- This recipe is better than most Chinese takeout versions
- Slow Cooker Green Chile Chicken Casserol
- The Best Crispy Roast Potatoes Ever Recipe
- Stuffing Balls
- MOM’S FAMOUS CREAM PUFFS
- Brown Sugar Carmel Pound Cake
- Banana Bread Brownies
- Yorkshire puddings
- This is one of my all-time favorite dishes, and it never fails to impress
- LOADED CAJUN POTATO
- Wrap potatoes in tin foil and put in crock pot. Enjoy this lip-smacking result
- My mother-in-law made this for dinner, and it was an absolute sensation, had to score the recipe
- I make this recipe often and everyone always raves about them
- This recipe only lasted 30 mins in my house
- Easy Creamy Corn Casserole
- CHEESY TACO CASSEROLE
- THREE CHEESE BEEF LASAGNA
- I’ve yet to attend a party where this isn’t an instant hit with everyone
- Pioneer Woman Sausage Gravy
- Limoncello Tiramisu
- Pillsbury Crescent Roll Taco Bake
- Stove Top Meatloaf
- Caramel Pecan Dream Bars
- This is my hubby’s fave dish, but I’m often in a crunch and have no time for anything fancy. This recipe is like a cheat code