1 box gluten free yellow cake mix
1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
2 tsp vanilla divided
3 8 ounce packages cream cheese softened
3 tsp cream of tartar
3/4 cup sugar (or splenda)
peaches diced in about 1/2 dice. I used 1 bag frozen VIP peaches. If you’re gonna use fresh I would say it’s probably 3 good sized peaches.
1 tsp cinnamon
1/3 cup brown sugar
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.Combine cake mix and chlled butter with pastery blender until the cake mix resembles coarse meal. Add 1 tsp vanilla. Reserve about 1/2 cup and press the rest of it into a 9 inch spring form pan.
Bake the crust in the oven about 10 minutes to get it to set. My gluten free cake mix rose up about an inch. As soon as I took it from the oven it fell. I wanted it to be like a sugar cookie crust.
Next, mix the cream cheese, 3 tsp cream of tartar, and 3/4 cup sugar until creamy and no lumps remain. Then add the 3 eggs and mix until combined. Pour batter over the partially baked crust.
Combine peaches, brown sugar and remaining 1 tsp cinnamon and then evenly place the peach mixture over the cream cheese mixture in spring form pan.
Sprinkle the remainng crust/butter mixture over the top of the peaches and bake at 350 F for 50 minutes. At the end of 50 minutes turn the oven off and leave it in there for an hour. This prevents cracking of the cheesecake. After the resting time in the oven is complete chill the entire cheesecake in the fridge for at least 6 hours.
YOU MAY LIKE ALSO…..
- Delicious Beetroot and Lemon Juice Cleans Colon Waste and Loses Weight
- This is one of my favorite dishes ever. Every time I make a batch, it’s gone in minutes
- PECAN PIE CHEESECAKE RECIPE
- Perk Up Your taste Buds With Perfectly Parmesan Chicken Casserole
- Cornish Beef Pasties
- Tuna stuffed deviled eggs
- Mama’s Cornbread Dressing
- INDIAN FRYBREAD RECIPE
- This recipe is better than most Chinese takeout versions
- Slow Cooker Green Chile Chicken Casserol
- The Best Crispy Roast Potatoes Ever Recipe
- Stuffing Balls
- MOM’S FAMOUS CREAM PUFFS
- Brown Sugar Carmel Pound Cake
- Banana Bread Brownies
- Yorkshire puddings
- This is one of my all-time favorite dishes, and it never fails to impress
- LOADED CAJUN POTATO
- Wrap potatoes in tin foil and put in crock pot. Enjoy this lip-smacking result
- My mother-in-law made this for dinner, and it was an absolute sensation, had to score the recipe
- I make this recipe often and everyone always raves about them
- This recipe only lasted 30 mins in my house
- Easy Creamy Corn Casserole
- CHEESY TACO CASSEROLE
- THREE CHEESE BEEF LASAGNA
- I’ve yet to attend a party where this isn’t an instant hit with everyone
- Pioneer Woman Sausage Gravy
- Limoncello Tiramisu
- Pillsbury Crescent Roll Taco Bake
- Stove Top Meatloaf
- Caramel Pecan Dream Bars
- This is my hubby’s fave dish, but I’m often in a crunch and have no time for anything fancy. This recipe is like a cheat code