1 box gluten free yellow cake mix
1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
2 tsp vanilla divided
3 8 ounce packages cream cheese softened
3 tsp cream of tartar
3/4 cup sugar (or splenda)
peaches diced in about 1/2 dice. I used 1 bag frozen VIP peaches. If you’re gonna use fresh I would say it’s probably 3 good sized peaches.
1 tsp cinnamon
1/3 cup brown sugar
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.Combine cake mix and chlled butter with pastery blender until the cake mix resembles coarse meal. Add 1 tsp vanilla. Reserve about 1/2 cup and press the rest of it into a 9 inch spring form pan.
Bake the crust in the oven about 10 minutes to get it to set. My gluten free cake mix rose up about an inch. As soon as I took it from the oven it fell. I wanted it to be like a sugar cookie crust.
Next, mix the cream cheese, 3 tsp cream of tartar, and 3/4 cup sugar until creamy and no lumps remain. Then add the 3 eggs and mix until combined. Pour batter over the partially baked crust.
Combine peaches, brown sugar and remaining 1 tsp cinnamon and then evenly place the peach mixture over the cream cheese mixture in spring form pan.
Sprinkle the remainng crust/butter mixture over the top of the peaches and bake at 350 F for 50 minutes. At the end of 50 minutes turn the oven off and leave it in there for an hour. This prevents cracking of the cheesecake. After the resting time in the oven is complete chill the entire cheesecake in the fridge for at least 6 hours.
YOU MAY LIKE ALSO…..
- Cheese Steak Quesadillas
- Air fried lemon pepper baby back ribs
- BAKED CAJUN SHRIMP
- Spicy Southern fried chicken
- Peach Cobbler Cheesecake
- Cheesesteak Croissants
- SHRIMP COBB SALAD
- Southern Fried Chicken Gizzards
- PARMESAN CRUSTED CHICKEN
- Smothered Chicken with Creamed Spinach, Bacon, Mushrooms
- Pot Roast with Potatoes & Carrots
- Grilled beef ribs Recipe
- Quick and Easy Dirty Rice Recipe
- One Pot Creamy Cajun Shrimp Pasta
- Cajun Shrimp Scampi
- Instant Pot Chinese Beef
- Parmesan crusted air fryer chicken tenders
- Delicious Lemon Pepper Baked Cod Recipe
- Cauliflower Crust pizza artist
- Creamy Broccoli and Cauliflower Salad
- Beef stew
- Creamy cajun shrimp pasta recipe
- Healthy and Quick Honey Garlic Shrimp
- Cheeseburger subs
- Herb Roasted Chicken Thighs
- Seafood gumbo
- Instant Pot Pot Roast
- Strawberry Funnel Cake Fries
- Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
- Best Ever Pepper Steak
- GARLIC BUTTER SHRIMP PASTA
- Cajun Shrimp Deviled Eggs
Leave a Comment