1/2 cup butter, melted
1 cup of granulated sugar
3 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 cup all purpose flour
FOR THE FROSTING:
2 Tablespoons butter, softened
3 Tablespoons milk
2 Tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
Preheat oven to 350˚F. Line a 9”x9” baking pan with foil, making sure that foil comes up over the sides somewhat.
In mixing bowl cream together the sugar and butter for the batter, making sure to stir or blend until the mixture has lightened in both color and texture. Add in eggs and vanilla and stir until fully incorporated.
Slowly add in flour and cocoa powder and mix just until color is uniform. Pour batter into baking dish and bake for 20-25 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out mostly dry with only a few moist crumbs. For the best texture do not overbake.
While brownies are cooling begin to make the frosting. In a medium bowl combine butter, milk, cocoa powder, and powdered sugar until a smooth frosting texture is reached. If mixture is too dry add 1 tablespoon of milk at a time. If too runny, add in one tablespoon of powdered sugar at a time.
Once frosting is the right texture spread over brownies while they are still warm so that some of the icing melts into the brownies. Cut into squares and use the foil to help lift the brownies out of the pan.
YOU MAY LIKE ALSO…..
- Delicious Beetroot and Lemon Juice Cleans Colon Waste and Loses Weight
- This is one of my favorite dishes ever. Every time I make a batch, it’s gone in minutes
- PECAN PIE CHEESECAKE RECIPE
- Perk Up Your taste Buds With Perfectly Parmesan Chicken Casserole
- Cornish Beef Pasties
- Tuna stuffed deviled eggs
- Mama’s Cornbread Dressing
- INDIAN FRYBREAD RECIPE
- This recipe is better than most Chinese takeout versions
- Slow Cooker Green Chile Chicken Casserol
- The Best Crispy Roast Potatoes Ever Recipe
- Stuffing Balls
- MOM’S FAMOUS CREAM PUFFS
- Brown Sugar Carmel Pound Cake
- Banana Bread Brownies
- Yorkshire puddings
- This is one of my all-time favorite dishes, and it never fails to impress
- LOADED CAJUN POTATO
- Wrap potatoes in tin foil and put in crock pot. Enjoy this lip-smacking result
- My mother-in-law made this for dinner, and it was an absolute sensation, had to score the recipe
- I make this recipe often and everyone always raves about them
- This recipe only lasted 30 mins in my house
- Easy Creamy Corn Casserole
- CHEESY TACO CASSEROLE
- THREE CHEESE BEEF LASAGNA
- I’ve yet to attend a party where this isn’t an instant hit with everyone
- Pioneer Woman Sausage Gravy
- Limoncello Tiramisu
- Pillsbury Crescent Roll Taco Bake
- Stove Top Meatloaf
- Caramel Pecan Dream Bars
- This is my hubby’s fave dish, but I’m often in a crunch and have no time for anything fancy. This recipe is like a cheat code