° 8 oz of cream cheese, softened
° 1 tablespoon of softened butter
° 4 cups of powdered sugar, (icing sugar)
° 1 cup of grated coconut
° 1 bag (12 oz) of melting chocolate chips
Your baking sheet must be lined wiith parchment paper; put aside.
Then choose a medium bowl and beat together cream cheese and butter with a hand mixer until blended. Now that it’s mixed, you can gradually add powdered sugar, then add coconut and make sure it’s well incorporated using a mixing spoon. And please refrigerate about about 1 hour.
At this point, you need to sprinkle your hands with powdered sugar and mold the coconut mixture into an egg shape.
Coconut eggs should be placed on baking paper and frozen for about 1 hour.
Now you had better melt the chocolate fondant according to the instructions on the package.
Once cooked, dip the egg into the chocolate with a fork and turn it over to cover completely. Then, help transfer the chocolate coated egg to the parchment paper using a second fork.
Remember to always refrigerate for about 5-10 minutes for the chocolate to harden.
And yes, serve immediately or store in the refrigerator in an airtight container; as wanted.
YOU MAY LIKE ALSO…..
- Delicious Beetroot and Lemon Juice Cleans Colon Waste and Loses Weight
- This is one of my favorite dishes ever. Every time I make a batch, it’s gone in minutes
- PECAN PIE CHEESECAKE RECIPE
- Perk Up Your taste Buds With Perfectly Parmesan Chicken Casserole
- Cornish Beef Pasties
- Tuna stuffed deviled eggs
- Mama’s Cornbread Dressing
- INDIAN FRYBREAD RECIPE
- This recipe is better than most Chinese takeout versions
- Slow Cooker Green Chile Chicken Casserol
- The Best Crispy Roast Potatoes Ever Recipe
- Stuffing Balls
- MOM’S FAMOUS CREAM PUFFS
- Brown Sugar Carmel Pound Cake
- Banana Bread Brownies
- Yorkshire puddings
- This is one of my all-time favorite dishes, and it never fails to impress
- LOADED CAJUN POTATO
- Wrap potatoes in tin foil and put in crock pot. Enjoy this lip-smacking result
- My mother-in-law made this for dinner, and it was an absolute sensation, had to score the recipe
- I make this recipe often and everyone always raves about them
- This recipe only lasted 30 mins in my house
- Easy Creamy Corn Casserole
- CHEESY TACO CASSEROLE
- THREE CHEESE BEEF LASAGNA
- I’ve yet to attend a party where this isn’t an instant hit with everyone
- Pioneer Woman Sausage Gravy
- Limoncello Tiramisu
- Pillsbury Crescent Roll Taco Bake
- Stove Top Meatloaf
- Caramel Pecan Dream Bars
- This is my hubby’s fave dish, but I’m often in a crunch and have no time for anything fancy. This recipe is like a cheat code