°10 egg rolls
°1 large can, rinsed and drained, cut into slices
°¼ C. water
°¼ c- granulated sugar
°1 teaspoon vanilla extract
°Squeeze fresh lemon juice
°1 large beaten egg
°2 tablespoons of melted butter
°½ c brown sugar
°1 tablespoon + 1 tsp. split cinnamon
Preheat oven 400 degrees.
Cube the peaches and add them to a skillet over medium-high heat on the stove.
Mix the cornstarch with the water and add it to the pan along with the sugar. Stir until the sugar dissolves and the mixture thickens.
Stir in the vanilla, 1 teaspoon of the cinnamon, and the fresh lemon juice.
Removing mixture from heat & letting it cool.
Lay the egg roll wrapper on a flat surface and add a layer of filling to one end.
Fold the sides over and seal the egg rolls.
Use a few eggs to seal the egg roll.
Dip the egg roll into the melted butter.
Stir the brown sugar and 1 tablespoon of cinnamon together in a bowl, and mix the egg rolls dipped in butter into the cinnamon-sugar mixture.
Placing egg rolls on a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes, until golden brown and crispy.
YOU MAY LIKE ALSO…..
- Delicious Beetroot and Lemon Juice Cleans Colon Waste and Loses Weight
- This is one of my favorite dishes ever. Every time I make a batch, it’s gone in minutes
- PECAN PIE CHEESECAKE RECIPE
- Perk Up Your taste Buds With Perfectly Parmesan Chicken Casserole
- Cornish Beef Pasties
- Tuna stuffed deviled eggs
- Mama’s Cornbread Dressing
- INDIAN FRYBREAD RECIPE
- This recipe is better than most Chinese takeout versions
- Slow Cooker Green Chile Chicken Casserol
- The Best Crispy Roast Potatoes Ever Recipe
- Stuffing Balls
- MOM’S FAMOUS CREAM PUFFS
- Brown Sugar Carmel Pound Cake
- Banana Bread Brownies
- Yorkshire puddings
- This is one of my all-time favorite dishes, and it never fails to impress
- LOADED CAJUN POTATO
- Wrap potatoes in tin foil and put in crock pot. Enjoy this lip-smacking result
- My mother-in-law made this for dinner, and it was an absolute sensation, had to score the recipe
- I make this recipe often and everyone always raves about them
- This recipe only lasted 30 mins in my house
- Easy Creamy Corn Casserole
- CHEESY TACO CASSEROLE
- THREE CHEESE BEEF LASAGNA
- I’ve yet to attend a party where this isn’t an instant hit with everyone
- Pioneer Woman Sausage Gravy
- Limoncello Tiramisu
- Pillsbury Crescent Roll Taco Bake
- Stove Top Meatloaf
- Caramel Pecan Dream Bars
- This is my hubby’s fave dish, but I’m often in a crunch and have no time for anything fancy. This recipe is like a cheat code