Everyone’s raving about Crack Chicken Casserole these days, and for good reason! Imagine merging the beloved flavors of cream cheese, shredded chicken, bacon, and ranch into a hearty dish. That’s what you get with this casserole, turning the already irresistible “Crack Chicken” into a wholesome meal.
This dish offers versatility. Balance its richness with steamed veggies, like broccoli or roasted asparagus. Or, lighten it up with a zesty garden salad. And if you’re like me who can’t resist mopping up that tasty sauce, a side of crusty bread or dinner rolls does the trick.
2 cups cooked and shredded chicken
1 cup cooked and crumbled bacon
16 ounces frozen shredded hashbrowns
16 ounces sour cream
1 can (10.5 ounces) cream of chicken soup
4 tablespoons melted unsalted butter
1 packet (1 ounce) ranch seasoning
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Set your oven to preheat at 375°F.
In a big bowl, mix hashbrowns, sour cream, chicken soup, butter, 1.5 cups cheese, and ranch seasoning.
Fold in chicken and half of the bacon.
Transfer the mix to a 9×13-inch dish you’ve greased earlier.
Top with remaining cheese and bacon.
Bake for 40 minutes until all that cheese melts and the casserole bubbles.
Serve this mouthwatering Crack Chicken Casserole and watch it become the highlight of your meal. It’s comfort on a plate that’s perfect for family dinners or gatherings.
YOU MAY LIKE ALSO…..
- Delicious Beetroot and Lemon Juice Cleans Colon Waste and Loses Weight
- This is one of my favorite dishes ever. Every time I make a batch, it’s gone in minutes
- PECAN PIE CHEESECAKE RECIPE
- Perk Up Your taste Buds With Perfectly Parmesan Chicken Casserole
- Cornish Beef Pasties
- Tuna stuffed deviled eggs
- Mama’s Cornbread Dressing
- INDIAN FRYBREAD RECIPE
- This recipe is better than most Chinese takeout versions
- Slow Cooker Green Chile Chicken Casserol
- The Best Crispy Roast Potatoes Ever Recipe
- Stuffing Balls
- MOM’S FAMOUS CREAM PUFFS
- Brown Sugar Carmel Pound Cake
- Banana Bread Brownies
- Yorkshire puddings
- This is one of my all-time favorite dishes, and it never fails to impress
- LOADED CAJUN POTATO
- Wrap potatoes in tin foil and put in crock pot. Enjoy this lip-smacking result
- My mother-in-law made this for dinner, and it was an absolute sensation, had to score the recipe
- I make this recipe often and everyone always raves about them
- This recipe only lasted 30 mins in my house
- Easy Creamy Corn Casserole
- CHEESY TACO CASSEROLE
- THREE CHEESE BEEF LASAGNA
- I’ve yet to attend a party where this isn’t an instant hit with everyone
- Pioneer Woman Sausage Gravy
- Limoncello Tiramisu
- Pillsbury Crescent Roll Taco Bake
- Stove Top Meatloaf
- Caramel Pecan Dream Bars
- This is my hubby’s fave dish, but I’m often in a crunch and have no time for anything fancy. This recipe is like a cheat code