2 pounds lean ground beef
2 cans (10.5 oz each) of condensed cream of chicken soup
1/2 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
3/4 cup water
1 packet (1 oz) dry onion soup mix
1 packet (1 oz) dry au jus mix
Note: For a healthier twist, consider low-sodium soup options and reduce the seasoning packets. Fancy a mushroom variant? Check out our Slow Cooker Salisbury Steak with Mushroom Gravy rendition.
Blend together ground beef, Italian breadcrumbs, and dry onion soup mix in a bowl. Craft this into 8 elongated patties.
Lightly dust each patty in the all-purpose flour.
Heat vegetable oil in a skillet over a medium-high flame. Sear the patties until golden, approximately 3-4 minutes per side. Transfer them into the slow cooker.
Whisk together the cream of chicken soup, dry au jus mix, and water in a separate bowl. Drizzle this over the patties nestled in the slow cooker.
Secure the lid and let it simmer on low for about 4-5 hours. The patties should emerge tender and thoroughly cooked.
YOU MAY LIKE ALSO…..
- Delicious Beetroot and Lemon Juice Cleans Colon Waste and Loses Weight
- This is one of my favorite dishes ever. Every time I make a batch, it’s gone in minutes
- PECAN PIE CHEESECAKE RECIPE
- Perk Up Your taste Buds With Perfectly Parmesan Chicken Casserole
- Cornish Beef Pasties
- Tuna stuffed deviled eggs
- Mama’s Cornbread Dressing
- INDIAN FRYBREAD RECIPE
- This recipe is better than most Chinese takeout versions
- Slow Cooker Green Chile Chicken Casserol
- The Best Crispy Roast Potatoes Ever Recipe
- Stuffing Balls
- MOM’S FAMOUS CREAM PUFFS
- Brown Sugar Carmel Pound Cake
- Banana Bread Brownies
- Yorkshire puddings
- This is one of my all-time favorite dishes, and it never fails to impress
- LOADED CAJUN POTATO
- Wrap potatoes in tin foil and put in crock pot. Enjoy this lip-smacking result
- My mother-in-law made this for dinner, and it was an absolute sensation, had to score the recipe
- I make this recipe often and everyone always raves about them
- This recipe only lasted 30 mins in my house
- Easy Creamy Corn Casserole
- CHEESY TACO CASSEROLE
- THREE CHEESE BEEF LASAGNA
- I’ve yet to attend a party where this isn’t an instant hit with everyone
- Pioneer Woman Sausage Gravy
- Limoncello Tiramisu
- Pillsbury Crescent Roll Taco Bake
- Stove Top Meatloaf
- Caramel Pecan Dream Bars
- This is my hubby’s fave dish, but I’m often in a crunch and have no time for anything fancy. This recipe is like a cheat code