For those who have a penchant for the authentic flavors of Italy, the Italian Chicken Pasta serves as a comforting culinary journey. This dish harmoniously intertwines succulent chicken pieces with perfectly cooked pasta, all drenched in a creamy, herbaceous sauce. Every mouthful is a testament to the rich and timeless Italian gastronomy that resonates with pasta enthusiasts all over the globe.
Pairing this delightful pasta with a crisp garden salad doused in a tangy balsamic vinaigrette offers a contrasting freshness, balancing out the rich pasta. Throw in some toasted garlic bread or crunchy bruschetta, and your meal is elevated to a whole new level of Italian goodness. And what’s an Italian feast without wine? A robust red wine, perhaps a Chianti or a Sangiovese, would be the cherry on top.
For the chicken & pasta:
4-5 boneless, skinless chicken breast cutlets
12 oz. preferred pasta (e.g., linguine, fettuccine)
½ cup all-purpose flour
1 tsp garlic powder
2 tsp Italian seasoning
2 tbsp oil
Salt & pepper, as needed
For the creamy sauce:
1 onion, finely chopped
3 garlic cloves, minced
4 tbsp butter
2 ripe tomatoes, diced
1 tbsp all-purpose flour
1 cup heavy cream
1 cup white wine
½ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
1 tsp Italian seasoning
½ tsp salt
Optional: ¼ tsp red pepper flakes
Dredge chicken in flour mixed with garlic powder, salt, pepper, and 1 tsp Italian seasoning.
In a pan, heat the oil and cook the chicken until golden and set aside.
Using the same pan, melt butter, then sauté onion and garlic.
Stir in the tomatoes briefly.
Add flour, mix, then pour wine and let it simmer.
On a low flame, add the cream and mix.
Incorporate Parmesan, Italian seasoning, salt, and optional red pepper flakes. Stir until velvety.
Boil and drain your pasta.
Add the chicken back into the creamy sauce.
Dish out pasta and pour over the chicken and sauce mix.
YOU MAY LIKE ALSO…..
- Delicious Beetroot and Lemon Juice Cleans Colon Waste and Loses Weight
- This is one of my favorite dishes ever. Every time I make a batch, it’s gone in minutes
- PECAN PIE CHEESECAKE RECIPE
- Perk Up Your taste Buds With Perfectly Parmesan Chicken Casserole
- Cornish Beef Pasties
- Tuna stuffed deviled eggs
- Mama’s Cornbread Dressing
- INDIAN FRYBREAD RECIPE
- This recipe is better than most Chinese takeout versions
- Slow Cooker Green Chile Chicken Casserol
- The Best Crispy Roast Potatoes Ever Recipe
- Stuffing Balls
- MOM’S FAMOUS CREAM PUFFS
- Brown Sugar Carmel Pound Cake
- Banana Bread Brownies
- Yorkshire puddings
- This is one of my all-time favorite dishes, and it never fails to impress
- LOADED CAJUN POTATO
- Wrap potatoes in tin foil and put in crock pot. Enjoy this lip-smacking result
- My mother-in-law made this for dinner, and it was an absolute sensation, had to score the recipe
- I make this recipe often and everyone always raves about them
- This recipe only lasted 30 mins in my house
- Easy Creamy Corn Casserole
- CHEESY TACO CASSEROLE
- THREE CHEESE BEEF LASAGNA
- I’ve yet to attend a party where this isn’t an instant hit with everyone
- Pioneer Woman Sausage Gravy
- Limoncello Tiramisu
- Pillsbury Crescent Roll Taco Bake
- Stove Top Meatloaf
- Caramel Pecan Dream Bars
- This is my hubby’s fave dish, but I’m often in a crunch and have no time for anything fancy. This recipe is like a cheat code