Dive into a tropical escape with this Pineapple Quick Bread. Every slice is a medley of succulent pineapple bits, crunchy pecans, and feathery-soft bread, resulting in a loaf that’s delightfully moist and toothsome. More than just a recipe, this bread paints a vivid picture of cherished times spent with my beloved grandmother. Our Sundays were painted with scenes of us crafting this masterpiece, immersed in heartfelt conversations, punctuated with laughter and the comforting scent of this bread rising in the oven.
This bread isn’t just a culinary treat but a sensory journey back to those simple yet profound moments. Now perfected over time, this recipe is a testament to the bond I shared with my grandmother. Let me take you on this delicious journey.
2 cups all-purpose flour
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
1 cup granulated sugar
2 large eggs
1 cup crushed pineapple (with juice)
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup chopped pecans
Optional: 1 tsp ground cinnamon or nutmeg for added warmth
Prepare: Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C). Lightly grease or line a 9×5 inch loaf pan.
Dry Ingredients: In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. If you’re adding spices, incorporate them here.
Butter & Sugar Mixture: In a separate, larger bowl, cream together the softened butter and sugar until it’s light and fluffy.
Eggs & Vanilla: Beat in the eggs one at a time, incorporating well after each addition. Stir in the vanilla extract.
Pineapple & Pecans: Gently fold in the crushed pineapple (along with its juice) and the chopped pecans.
Combine: Gradually blend the dry mixture into the wet mixture, ensuring not to overmix.
Bake: Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan and smooth the top. Place it in the oven and bake for about 60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center emerges clean.
Cool & Serve: Once baked, allow the bread to cool in the pan for about 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Slice a piece of this Pineapple Quick Bread, sit back with a warm beverage in hand, and let it transport you to treasured memories of yesteryears. Each bite is a promise of comfort, warmth, and a burst of tropical flavors. Happy baking!
YOU MAY LIKE ALSO…..
- Delicious Beetroot and Lemon Juice Cleans Colon Waste and Loses Weight
- This is one of my favorite dishes ever. Every time I make a batch, it’s gone in minutes
- PECAN PIE CHEESECAKE RECIPE
- Perk Up Your taste Buds With Perfectly Parmesan Chicken Casserole
- Cornish Beef Pasties
- Tuna stuffed deviled eggs
- Mama’s Cornbread Dressing
- INDIAN FRYBREAD RECIPE
- This recipe is better than most Chinese takeout versions
- Slow Cooker Green Chile Chicken Casserol
- The Best Crispy Roast Potatoes Ever Recipe
- Stuffing Balls
- MOM’S FAMOUS CREAM PUFFS
- Brown Sugar Carmel Pound Cake
- Banana Bread Brownies
- Yorkshire puddings
- This is one of my all-time favorite dishes, and it never fails to impress
- LOADED CAJUN POTATO
- Wrap potatoes in tin foil and put in crock pot. Enjoy this lip-smacking result
- My mother-in-law made this for dinner, and it was an absolute sensation, had to score the recipe
- I make this recipe often and everyone always raves about them
- This recipe only lasted 30 mins in my house
- Easy Creamy Corn Casserole
- CHEESY TACO CASSEROLE
- THREE CHEESE BEEF LASAGNA
- I’ve yet to attend a party where this isn’t an instant hit with everyone
- Pioneer Woman Sausage Gravy
- Limoncello Tiramisu
- Pillsbury Crescent Roll Taco Bake
- Stove Top Meatloaf
- Caramel Pecan Dream Bars
- This is my hubby’s fave dish, but I’m often in a crunch and have no time for anything fancy. This recipe is like a cheat code