- 2 Eggs
- 1 ½ cup White Sugar
- 1 cup Regular Sour Cream
- 1 Stick Unsalted Butter (Room Temp)
- 3 Large Ripe Bananas (Mashed)
- 2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- ¾ tsp Kosher Salt
- 2 cup Pecans (Chopped)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Prep 9 x 13 inch baking pan with nonstick baking spray. Line the baking pan with parchment paper.
- Spray the parchment paper with the nonstick baking spray. Set aside.
- Add sugar, sour cream, butter, and eggs to a large mixing bowl. Use an electric mixer to combine the ingredients.
- Continue to mix until the ingredients are well blended. Add the mashed bananas and vanilla extract to the large mixing bowl.
- Again, mix until all ingredients are combined. In a second bowl add the flour, baking soda, and salt together.
- Mix to blend the ingredients. Add to the wet ingredients. Stir to mix.
- Stir in the chopped pecans. Pour the batter into the prepared baking pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20-30 minutes. (Check to see if done by inserting a toothpick in the center of the pan. If the toothpick comes out clean the brownies are done.)
- Remove from the oven when done. Set aside to cool.
- Brown butter:
- Slice the stick of chilled butter.
- Heat a heavy skillet on medium heat.
- Add the butter, whisk often.
- Watch for the melted butter to begin to foam.
- Check often for light brown specks on the bottom of the skillet. (See if the melted butter has a nutty scent.) If so….
- Pour the melted butter into a bowl.
How To Make Frosting:
- Add 1 cup of powdered sugar at a time to the bowl. Stir immediately after adding the powdered sugar.
- Continue until you have added all 3 cups of powdered sugar. Make sure that all of the powdered sugar has been blended with the melted butter.
- Add the milk and vanilla extract. Use an electric mixer to blend everything.
- Top the brownies with the frosting. Spread the frosting to cover each corner of the pan and evenly coat the enter of the brownies.
- When cooled, cut into bars.
YOU MAY LIKE ALSO…..
- Delicious Beetroot and Lemon Juice Cleans Colon Waste and Loses Weight
- This is one of my favorite dishes ever. Every time I make a batch, it’s gone in minutes
- PECAN PIE CHEESECAKE RECIPE
- Perk Up Your taste Buds With Perfectly Parmesan Chicken Casserole
- Cornish Beef Pasties
- Tuna stuffed deviled eggs
- Mama’s Cornbread Dressing
- INDIAN FRYBREAD RECIPE
- This recipe is better than most Chinese takeout versions
- Slow Cooker Green Chile Chicken Casserol
- The Best Crispy Roast Potatoes Ever Recipe
- Stuffing Balls
- MOM’S FAMOUS CREAM PUFFS
- Brown Sugar Carmel Pound Cake
- Banana Bread Brownies
- Yorkshire puddings
- This is one of my all-time favorite dishes, and it never fails to impress
- LOADED CAJUN POTATO
- Wrap potatoes in tin foil and put in crock pot. Enjoy this lip-smacking result
- My mother-in-law made this for dinner, and it was an absolute sensation, had to score the recipe
- I make this recipe often and everyone always raves about them
- This recipe only lasted 30 mins in my house
- Easy Creamy Corn Casserole
- CHEESY TACO CASSEROLE
- THREE CHEESE BEEF LASAGNA
- I’ve yet to attend a party where this isn’t an instant hit with everyone
- Pioneer Woman Sausage Gravy
- Limoncello Tiramisu
- Pillsbury Crescent Roll Taco Bake
- Stove Top Meatloaf
- Caramel Pecan Dream Bars
- This is my hubby’s fave dish, but I’m often in a crunch and have no time for anything fancy. This recipe is like a cheat code