- 6 eggs
- 1 (4.5 ounce) can tuna, drained and flaked
- 2 teaspoons sweet pickle relish, drained
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- ¼ teaspoon white sugar (Optional)
- ⅛ teaspoon onion powder
- 2 ½ tablespoons mayonnaise, or as needed
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 pinch paprika, or as desired
Place eggs in a saucepan; cover with water. Bring to a boil, remove from heat, and let eggs stand in hot water for 15 minutes. Remove eggs from hot water, cool under cold running water, and peel.
Cut eggs in half lengthwise; place yolks in a small bowl. Mash egg yolks with a fork; stir in tuna, pickle relish, mustard, sugar, and onion powder. Stir mayonnaise into tuna mixture until mixture is creamy but remains firm; season with salt and pepper.
Place egg whites cut-side-up on a serving platter. Spoon tuna mixture into egg white halves; sprinkle with paprika.
Slice a small sliver off bottom of egg whites to allow them to sit flat if you like.
Optional add-ins or substitutions include dill pickle relish, chopped onion, dill, curry, Dijon mustard, garlic, chopped tomato, chopped pimento.
YOU MAY LIKE ALSO…..
- Delicious Beetroot and Lemon Juice Cleans Colon Waste and Loses Weight
- This is one of my favorite dishes ever. Every time I make a batch, it’s gone in minutes
- PECAN PIE CHEESECAKE RECIPE
- Perk Up Your taste Buds With Perfectly Parmesan Chicken Casserole
- Cornish Beef Pasties
- Tuna stuffed deviled eggs
- Mama’s Cornbread Dressing
- INDIAN FRYBREAD RECIPE
- This recipe is better than most Chinese takeout versions
- Slow Cooker Green Chile Chicken Casserol
- The Best Crispy Roast Potatoes Ever Recipe
- Stuffing Balls
- MOM’S FAMOUS CREAM PUFFS
- Brown Sugar Carmel Pound Cake
- Banana Bread Brownies
- Yorkshire puddings
- This is one of my all-time favorite dishes, and it never fails to impress
- LOADED CAJUN POTATO
- Wrap potatoes in tin foil and put in crock pot. Enjoy this lip-smacking result
- My mother-in-law made this for dinner, and it was an absolute sensation, had to score the recipe
- I make this recipe often and everyone always raves about them
- This recipe only lasted 30 mins in my house
- Easy Creamy Corn Casserole
- CHEESY TACO CASSEROLE
- THREE CHEESE BEEF LASAGNA
- I’ve yet to attend a party where this isn’t an instant hit with everyone
- Pioneer Woman Sausage Gravy
- Limoncello Tiramisu
- Pillsbury Crescent Roll Taco Bake
- Stove Top Meatloaf
- Caramel Pecan Dream Bars
- This is my hubby’s fave dish, but I’m often in a crunch and have no time for anything fancy. This recipe is like a cheat code