1.5 cups all-purpose flour
1/4 cup granulated sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
3 tablespoons applesauce
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/3 cup milk
2 large eggs
2 large apples, peeled, cored, and diced
Vegetable oil for frying
For the Glaze:
1/4 cup milk
2 cups powdered sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
Integrate applesauce and cinnamon, mixing thoroughly.
Whisk milk and eggs in a separate bowl, then add to dry ingredients, stirring until a uniform batter is achieved.
Gently incorporate the diced apples.
Heat vegetable oil (about 2 inches deep) in a deep frying pan over medium-high heat until it reaches 375°F.
Scoop and drop dollops of batter into the hot oil, frying until they achieve a golden-brown color and ensuring thorough cooking, about 2-3 minutes per side. Work in batches to prevent overcrowding.
Use a slotted spoon to remove fritters from the oil and place them on a plate lined with paper towels to drain excess oil.
For the Glaze:
Mix milk, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract, ensuring a smooth, pourable consistency.
Generously drizzle the glaze over warm fritters.
Dear reader, I encourage you to preserve this recipe and undertake your very own apple fritter expedition. Let the exquisite scent envelop your kitchen, captivate your senses, and transport you to a comforting, nostalgic space. Apple fritters have this incredible knack for crafting special moments and memories, harkening back to simpler, joyful times. Gather your ingredients, infuse a dash of love, and embark on a journey towards apple fritter excellence!
YOU MAY LIKE ALSO…..
- Delicious Beetroot and Lemon Juice Cleans Colon Waste and Loses Weight
- This is one of my favorite dishes ever. Every time I make a batch, it’s gone in minutes
- PECAN PIE CHEESECAKE RECIPE
- Perk Up Your taste Buds With Perfectly Parmesan Chicken Casserole
- Cornish Beef Pasties
- Tuna stuffed deviled eggs
- Mama’s Cornbread Dressing
- INDIAN FRYBREAD RECIPE
- This recipe is better than most Chinese takeout versions
- Slow Cooker Green Chile Chicken Casserol
- The Best Crispy Roast Potatoes Ever Recipe
- Stuffing Balls
- MOM’S FAMOUS CREAM PUFFS
- Brown Sugar Carmel Pound Cake
- Banana Bread Brownies
- Yorkshire puddings
- This is one of my all-time favorite dishes, and it never fails to impress
- LOADED CAJUN POTATO
- Wrap potatoes in tin foil and put in crock pot. Enjoy this lip-smacking result
- My mother-in-law made this for dinner, and it was an absolute sensation, had to score the recipe
- I make this recipe often and everyone always raves about them
- This recipe only lasted 30 mins in my house
- Easy Creamy Corn Casserole
- CHEESY TACO CASSEROLE
- THREE CHEESE BEEF LASAGNA
- I’ve yet to attend a party where this isn’t an instant hit with everyone
- Pioneer Woman Sausage Gravy
- Limoncello Tiramisu
- Pillsbury Crescent Roll Taco Bake
- Stove Top Meatloaf
- Caramel Pecan Dream Bars
- This is my hubby’s fave dish, but I’m often in a crunch and have no time for anything fancy. This recipe is like a cheat code