The calendar says mid-April, but the weather is saying February. Enough is enough already, this lady is SO ready for the Summer months. I have been dealing with more sickness than usual this year, and I am ready to get outside and have some time in the sun so I can get rid of the Winter grossness.
One of my favorite things to do is to plan for our favorite trip to Wildwood NJ. This vacation is one that we talk about all year-round. It’s the best way to spend time with the family and enjoy the outside.
So one of the fun things that comes with a family vacation is all the planning that you can enjoy together. From looking at websites, to reading guidebooks, and even looking through old photos. After all, who wouldn’t love this view?
Did you know that planning a vacation is great for your health, too? I am definitely all for that as well. So here are a few reasons to start planning your next vacation now.
5 Reasons To Plan Your Summer Vacation Early
- First and foremost, it is a lot of fun. When it’s cold and snowing, you can keep yourself going by planning your next great adventure.
- Nice places book up fast. If you have a particular place in mind, the sooner you can book it, the more chances you will get the place that you really want. We actually book our hotel when we leave the vacation we are on.
- You can start saving. Depending on where you are going, you may need to save for food and souvenirs. The earlier you plan your trip, the more you will know how much you may need.
- It makes for easier coordination. If you travel as a family, the earlier you plan, the easier it will be to coordinate various work schedules.
- You can make a packing list. Packing is always a chore for me. By planning early, you can make it as stress free as possible, which will make your vacation more enjoyable.
So there you have it, 5 reasons to plan your vacation early. All I know is, I have my lists started, my app ready on my phone, and my family is as excited as I am!
Where are you planning to go this Summer?