I love Fall and all of the fun things that go with it. I have to say that Halloween is my favorite holiday to decorate for. Between ghosts and pumpkins, even bats too, Halloween decorating can be SO much fun. For everyone that likes crafts, I have put together these 9 fun Halloween crafts you must make.
One thing I have to admit is that I am not a crafty person. Most of my crafts are done by Sandy from The Scrapbook Blessings Club. She is amazing with her crafting skills, and is definitely part of this round-up. She is such a whiz at making cards. I am in awe of that!
Someday soon I am going to try my hand at some fun Halloween crafts. For now, I am going to share some ideas from my favorite bloggers. Each one is a little different, and should be a lot of fun for the crafter in your family.
So are you ready for the 9 super fun Halloween crafts that you should make? I know that I am very excited to share them with you. One of these days I will finally decide which one is my favorite. At least, I hope so. Keep reading to find out what they are.
9 Super Fun Halloween Crafts You Must Make:
- 10 Minute Craft: Halloween Chalkboard Wreath| Making Our Life Matter
- 38 Cheap Halloween Crafts| Crystal & Comp
- Halloween Craft Ideas| 3 Boys and a Dog
- Halloween Party Favors| The Scrapbook Blessings Club
- Easy Pumpkin Decorating| Making Our Life Matter
- Fun Simple Halloween Crafts with TP Rolls| NEPA Mom
- DIY Halloween Decorations From Wood Scraps| A Turtle’s Life For Me<–My favorite choice!
- Halloween Toilet Paper Crafts| ABC & Garden Peas
Halloween Centerpiece Idea| Jo-Lynne Shane
So there you have these 9 super fun Halloween crafts you MUST make. I know I had fun sharing them with you, and I think they may have inspired me to try my hand at crafting. If you are interested, here are some other Halloween posts you may enjoy.