It’s Tuesday, which means it is time for another edition of What I Learned This Week. I was trying to decide exactly what I learned, and of course it rolls back to not wanting to go back to work after being on vacation. Now that it is over, I need to get back into real life and housework.
- Unpacking after vacation is depressing and it seems to take forever.
- Having a semi-clean house to come home to can make it a little easier.
- Trying to fit the suitcases back into their storage area should be an Olympic-caliber event.
- You can #SummerizeYourLegs in 3 easy steps so that you are ready to walk
on the beach and boardwalkthrough the grocery store with sexy legs. How thrilling. The grocery shopping part, not the legs part. The sexy legs actually make it a bit easier.
- The laundry just does not end. Even when you have only been gone for 3 days, the laundry seems so daunting.
- Dogs are not dumb. They will snub you for about 30 seconds because they are mad you left them, and then they knock you over because they are so happy to see you. And then you really notice how old your 4-legged family member has gotten when she has trouble getting into the SUV.
- Coming home from vacation was a little bit easier because we got a phone call when we were almost home that my Equinox was ready to be picked up. Oh happy day!
So those are just a few things I learned this week. I do need to spend a little bit of time getting our house cleaned up after vacation, so I am sure I will have lots more to share next week! I know it’s been over a month since we got back from the shore, but can I please go back?
For more hilarious education, check out Julie at From Inmates To Playdates.
Tags : post-vacation