Pretty soon we will all be hearing the ringing of the school bell. I know my kids just ran screaming from the room just thinking about going back to school. My oldest is fussy, my youngest doesn’t seem to care about back to school wardrobe shopping. Thankfully, Sears has everything we need for their back to school wardrobe. In one spot. While this post is being sponsored by Sears, all the opinions in this post are my own.
So why should you shop at Sears for your back to school wardrobe? I have a few reasons that will make it a no-brainer decision because your kids will have no cause to argue.
Ways To Make Shopping For A Back To School Wardrobe Easier:
- You can start browsing online. I don’t know if your kids are the same, but mine don’t have the patience to do a lot of in-store browsing. By looking through Sears website we can get a general idea of what they might like. By using my Shop Your Way Rewards account at the same time, I can make a wish list(great for the grandparents and extended family) for the future and check out more resources!
- Free store pick-up!! Yes, you read that correctly. I can shop online and then swing by my local Sears to pick-up my purchases. Better yet, when I arrive, I can use the Shop Your Way app to let the store know I’ve arrived and they’ll bring my purchases directly to my vehicle. Who needs any more motivation?
- I can tell my friends who have teen girls to check out the new exclusive apparel lines, like the Seventeen Collection! My best friend has two daughters, so I know she will love this.
- Did I mention that shopping at Sears earns me reward points on purchases? And that I can use them at a later date? What a great way to get a head start on your Christmas shopping. Or get something just for me!
- I love that I can get quality clothes that my kids will like at a great price, which is the big reason why Sears is my trusted partner this back-to-school season.
Now it is your turn to save. Sears is having a Family & Friends Sale this weekend! Check out some of these great deals:
The Family & Friends is sale happening online at Sears Website Saturday August 9, 6 PM—Tuesday, August 12, 9AM CST or in-store Sunday August, 10 from 6-9 PM. Hurry so you don’t miss out on the savings!
Need more ideas? Sears has a series of fun web videos that highlight just how snazzy your child can look from the first to the last.
*This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf Sears
How would you shop the Family & Friends sale this weekend?