In keeping with the Fall theme this week, I am sharing some great board books for Fall & Halloween. These are perfect gifts for those kids ages 0-3, as they are as durable as they are cute! And well, they are just plain fun. Some are educational, and some are slightly spooky. But, each one will end up becoming your child’s favorite.
These can be used in the classroom, or given as gifts. You will be able to share them with all your family members and friends, too. And, maybe, have a few laughs as well.
Board Books About Fall:
- The Itsy Bitsy Pumpkin
- Duck & Goose Find A Pumpkin
- Barnyard Baby
- Biscuit Visits The Pumpkin Patch
Board Books About Halloween:
- Ollie’s Halloween
- Wickle Woo
- Haunted Clubhouse
- Tucker’s Spooky Halloween
- Goodnight Goon
- Spooky Old Tree
- Courduroy’s Trick or Treat
- Llama Llama Trick or Treat
- Five Little Pumpkins
- Happy Halloween Curious George
- Biscuit’s Pet & Play Halloween
- Elmo’s Monster Mash
- DocMcStuffin’s Boo To You
- I’m A Little Vampire
- Room On The Broom
But I am warning you now, the sound story Halloween books will be just as tempting to the adults as it is to the kids. Try not to push the buttons too many times!
Sound Stories Board Books:
This is a favorite part of my job. I get to read all these books, then recommend them to customers, family, and friends. And I get to have a really fun time doing it!
What board books will be on your list?
Other Halloween Book Ideas:
- Halloween Chapter Books For Early Readers| https://makingourlifematter.com/halloween-chapter-books/
- Popular Pumpkin Picture Books| https://makingourlifematter.com/popular-pumpkin-picture-books/