Some of you are probably scratching your head wondering what kind of menu plan involves a busy week plan? It is my code for: there is no menu plan. Or perhaps, fly by the seat of your pants menu plan may be more appropriate? In any case, here is so general idea of a busy week plan.
Another week, and another difficult menu plan. I love my new job, but sometimes it makes menu planning so much harder than it needs to be. It certainly makes me want to cry, at least this week. I am searching the internet for crockpot recipes my family will actually eat, so on those nights when I work 3-11, my men can at least eat a decent meal!
In any case, this is what I have cooking this week:
- Sunday: I worked yesterday, so the hubby and kids got Chipotle! Love when I don’t have to cook.
- Monday: Leftovers. My MIL made boneless spare ribs, and sent the leftovers. Yum!
- Tuesday: Work again. I am sure the family will grab something on the go.
- Wednesday: Beef barbeque bake casserole. Well, in our case, chicken barbeque bake casserole. I can’t wait to make it because I am totally revamping the post, and adding new pictures!
- Thursday: Good question.
- Friday: Probably pizza. Or perhaps cheesesteaks.
- Saturday: We will be out of the house, so dinner is out!
So that is our menu plan for the week. See what I mean by busy week plan? It is not much of a plan, but I hope to change that!
What would be on your busy week plan?
More ideas for a busy week plan:
Crockpot Sausage Sandwiches/https://makingourlifematter.com/easy-crockpot-sausage-sandwiches/
Homemade Sloppy Joe’s/ https://makingourlifematter.com/homemade-sloppy-joes-2/
Healthy BLT Sandwiches/https://makingourlifematter.com/sandwich-thins-review/
* This post is also linked to Menu Plan Monday.