Today is a great day to plan a crockpot comforts weekly menu plan. Fall is definitely doing it’s best to make an appearance. I am totally okay with that, as it is a great reason to pull out the crockpots on more than just one day!
This week I have planned almost my entire menu plan around my crockpot. I love the idea of having nice, warm meals waiting for us when we get home from work! Plus, I can take some time to portion out some of the meal to put in the freezer for those nights when I have to work 3-11
In any case, this is what I have cooking this week:
- Sunday: Boneless spare ribs, made by my MIL in her crockpot. Yum!
- Monday: Crockpot Sausage Sandwiches.
- Tuesday: Crockpot White Chili.
- Wednesday: Subway. I am spending the day cleaning the carpets, then I have to pick hubby up from work so we can get his car.
- Thursday: Homemade chicken noodle soup in the crockpot. I will be sure to share the recipe in the future!
- Friday: Pizza.
- Saturday: Depends on how busy my work day is. My goal is to cook at home, but I am guessing that Chipotle will probably be ending up on the dinner table.
So that is our menu plan for the week. I really need to stick with the plan to cook at home. Any good suggestions for that?
What dinner ideas on your menu plan for this week?
More crockpot comforts ideas:
Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Cheesesteaks| https://makingourlifematter.com/buffalo-chicken-cheesesteaks/
Crockpot Mango Pulled Pork Sandwiches| https://makingourlifematter.com/crockpot-mango-pulled-pork-sandwiches/
Creamed Chicken Over Biscuits| https://makingourlifematter.com/creamed-chicken-biscuits/
* This post is also linked to Menu Plan Monday.