Fall is in full force, and I have been busy searching the internet for more crockpot recipes to add to my collection. This has turned into a family affair because my husband and kids tend to be a bit fussy about trying new recipes. So it is nice to get their input before I make some.
The crockpot has really turned into my favorite appliance since I went back to work full-time. There are 2 nights a week where I work 3-11, so it is really nice that my family can come home to a warm meal. Plus, you can get a bunch of leftovers to use the next or to portion and freeze.
In this crockpot recipes post, I am sharing some main dish recipes that I have found while looking at different blogs. I know they will be good because they all come from the blogs of good blogging friends. I also have some mine thrown in as well.
Crockpot Recipes For Main Dish Meals:
- Easy Crockpot Mac n’ Cheese| Crystal & Co.
- Crockpot White Chili| Making Our Life Matter
- Easy Crockpot Ravioli Alfredo| It’s A Keeper
- Easy Crockpot BBQ Chicken Sandwiches| Faith Filled Food For Moms
- Mango Pulled Pork Sandwiches| Making Our Life Matter
- Crockpot Chicken Curry| Musings Of A Housewife
- Easy Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Cheesesteaks| Making Our Life Matter
- Crockpot Mexican Chicken Salad| Sublime Reflection
- Crockpot Pizza Soup| 3 Boys And A Dog
- Easy Crockpot Sausage Sandwiches| Making Our Life Matter
So these are just a few crockpot recipes you can use for your main dish meals. The crockpot does all the work for you, and you can easily add a side dish without too much effort. Make a bit extra, and you will have leftovers for a future meal.
What are your favorite crockpot recipes for your main dish meal?