So who needs some new dinner ideas? I know that I certainly do. When you work FT out of the home, have 2 busy teenagers, plus a husband who isn’t home from till after 6pm, it makes getting dinner on the table really difficult. If you came here to get some dinner ideas for your busy family, I apologize that I don’t have much to offer you. I was hoping you could help me out.
This week has the potential to be a slower week, so I am excited to actually be able to cook a few days. Hubby put in a few suggestions for a change, so it will be stuff they actually want to eat.
In any case, this is what I have cooking this week:
- Sunday: We had roast in the slow cooker, compliments of my MIL. All the trimmings, too. Delicious.
- Monday: I work 3-11 again, so they are having pizza. Lucky guys!
- Tuesday: Work again. I am sure the family will grab something on the go.
- Wednesday: Chicken enchiladas! I love this recipe because it is simple, but really good! The recipe is on the blog, but I am redoing it. I will share it at a later date!
- Thursday: The BBQ bake I never got to last week.
- Friday: Probably pizza. Or perhaps cheesesteaks. Or maybe something totally different.
- Saturday: I am going to talk hubby into taking us to Chili’s. Haven’t been there in a long time, but I could really eat some Cajun shrimp pasta.
So that is our menu plan for the week. I really need to work on making some new things, especially recipes in the crockpot for Monday and Tuesday nights. I know my family loves the same things, but I need some new dinner ideas to add to my menu plan.
What dinner ideas on your menu plan for this week?
More dinner ideas:
Crockpot Sausage Sandwiches/https://makingourlifematter.com/easy-crockpot-sausage-sandwiches/
Homemade Sloppy Joe’s/ https://makingourlifematter.com/homemade-sloppy-joes-2/
Healthy BLT Sandwiches/https://makingourlifematter.com/sandwich-thins-review/
* This post is also linked to Menu Plan Monday.