Disclosure: I received a complimentary one-year membership to Emeals.com in exchange for my honest review. All opinions are 100% my own.
During the course of my blogging, I have always written frequently about meal planning, menus, and recipes. I am always looking for new ideas or ways to make old favorites better. So when I was approached by Heather to use and review the emeals.com menu planning, I was happy to do it. So here are my thoughts:
Emeals.com Review: Take All The Guesswork Out Of Menu Planning
- Let’s face it, most of us hate thinking about what to make every week. Emeals.com takes out all the guess-work.
- Step-by-step cooking instructions. I love that there are directions, as I am glad they are provided. I am very uncomfortable making new things, so having a guide is awesome.
- There are so many choices for meal plans. They definitely thought of everything when they designed this service. There really is something for everyone. I am currently using the Portion Control plan.
- Another plus to this system is there are plans for families and for just 2. You can save money by making only what you need, so nothing is wasted.
- The only con I encountered so far is that some of the menu options just aren’t for my family. But that is not the fault of emeals.com. Just my family!
I like that the menu plan comes with grocery lists. On my own, I usually forget one item or another, even though I am looking at the recipe as I am making my list. With the Emeals.com menu plan, you have a shopping list that you print out and take with you. I just add any other items I need, and I am good to go.
Here are some of the great meals my family enjoyed:
- The Ham and Cheese Pasta Bake
- Roasted Chicken Thighs
- And a recent find: Parmesan Baked Tilapia
- A great kid-friendly recipe we liked is the Salsa Verde Taco Pizza
So, if you are looking for a way to simplify your menu plan, and to try new things, you should start using Emeals.com. Your family will love you for it, and you can have a delicious meal on your table without all the hassle. That is just more time you can spend with your family!
*All images used from emeals.com website and found via Google Image Search