I am so excited that Fall is officially here. As much as I love summer when it is here, there is something about Fall that reminds we why I don’t miss summer sometimes. So as I sit here looking outside at the crisp morning, it makes me think about what my fall bucket list should be about. But I warn you, it does not involve a fancy trip or winning millions(I wouldn’t object though). Just everyday wishes for everyday things.
So what does my fall bucket list entail? Just a few key things, of course!
Fall Bucket List In The Kitchen:
- Make my pumpkin cake and photograph it for my blog.
- Find at least 5 new crockpot recipes for my recipe box.
- Completely clean and scrub out my cabinet above the refrigerator.
- Move the refrigerator out and clean the floor behind it.
- Scrub the kitchen floor.
Fall Bucket List For The Outside:
- Cut down all those persistent weeds.
- Scrub down the deck so it is ready for Fall.
- Clean and prep the patio furniture for Fall.
- Check the deck for any loose boards or other problems.
- Decorate the outside for Fall/Halloween.
Fall Bucket List For The Bedrooms:
- Go through the summer clothing and get rid of the summer clothing that is no longer needed before I switch it to winter clothes.
- Pull the furniture out and scrub it down.
- Wipe down the baseboards.
- Possibly rearrange the furniture for a new look.
Fall Bucket List For Reading:
- Finish Allegient.
- Find 4 new books to put on my Christmas list.
- Organize my books on my bookshelf and see if there is any I can donate to the public library.
- Get a new e-reader because mine is on its last leg.
Just For Fun Fall Bucket List:
- See an Eagles game in person. This is one I will be able to cross of in 3 weeks, thanks to hubby.
- See a football game at a local college.
- Go apple picking.
So these are just a few things that are on my Fall bucket list. This is the first time I have actually blogged about it, which I am hoping will help me stay accountable. I love that some of these are geared towards the family(although the Eagles game is strictly a date thing for hubby and me. It’s a gift for my upcoming birthday.), and some will help to make the winter enjoyable.
Do you have some favorite things to do during the Fall? I would love to hear about them. Leave a comment so I can find some more things to add to my list next year!