Welcome to Fall 2015! It is hard to believe that it is finally Fall in 2015. Or maybe I should say, WOW it is Fall already?!? Summer went by so fast this year, more than any other summer in past.
Or is it because we started planning an amazing trip for next Summer? Whatever the reason, it is still hard to believe that it is finally Fall.
One of the things I really need to get done is to pull out all the weeds out front and put up my Fall decorations. Now that it is finally Fall, I have all these wonderful wooden decorations that my husband’s grandfather made for me.
This year he made me a few ghosts to go along with my cats and pumpkins, and I can’t wait to put them on display. Hopefully I will be able to do that this weekend.
And here are just a few other things I want to get done now that it is finally Fall.
Finally Fall To-Do List:
- Prep the deck for Winter.
- Get started on some Fall cleaning.
- Work on some slow cooker recipes for the Fall. Thanks to these Fall cookbook recommendations, I know I will be able to have lots of good choices.
- Switch over the clothing. This is my worst and most procrastinated task!
- Work on planning our trip for next year. I still can’t reveal what it is, but it is going to be such a magical trip. Stay tuned. I promise details are coming soon.
Those are just a few things that I need to do now that it is finally Fall. I am headed up to New York City next week as part of my Project Envolve ambassadorship. I am looking forward to seeing the city again, and finding out about what’s new in energy savings.
Stay tuned for some more ideas from Project Envolve. You can read what we’ve done so far, be sure to leave a comment with your own tips!