I thought I would have a little fun with my blog today. The weather in my part of the world has been absolutely beautiful, and it finally feels like almost-summer. I decided I would share my 5 favorite Starbucks drinks with all my blog readers. My husband thinks this list absolutely hysterical, because before I started working for a local cafe that served Starbucks, I didn’t even like coffee. But, gradually over the course of one year, I now drink coffee, expresso, and brewed tea. I found that I have developed a particular liking for Starbucks coffee. And, in no particular order, here they are:
- Iced White Mocha-Venti sized: Not exactly healthy, but it tastes oh so good. For an extra treat, I have them add a hazelnut flavor shot
- Marble Mocha Macchiato: Just a tall because it can be really sweet after a while
- Passion Tea Lemonade: Half sweet, because the lemonade is sweet enough. This tea is naturally decaffeinated, so that is an extra bonus
- Black Iced Tea: Unsweetened with a little lemon
- Caffe Vanilla Frappuccino: Again, not a healthy treat, which is why I limit myself to one a month
So there you have it, my absolute favorite Starbucks drinks. And it makes it even more fun because I have a Keurig machine, and Starbucks Sumatra is one of my favorite blends to get.
So, what are your favorite Starbucks drinks?