This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #TheMoodStrikes #CollectiveBias
One of my biggest challenges during the busy retail holiday season is balancing work life with home life. When I am at work, I am totally consumed with the needs and wants of my customers. By the time I get home from work, I just want to crash on the sofa and sleep for hours. That works great for me, but not so great for the hubby. So how can you find the freedom to be spontaneous after a busy day? Read on!
Hubby works 10 times as hard as I do during a work week. So when he gets his full two weeks off at Christmas time, it is definitely an understatement that he has earned that time off. I get sad sometimes that he is home relaxing, and I am off at work, finding the perfect Christmas gifts for other shoppers.
Makes me completely grumpy and kind of hard to be around. Again, not great for hubby. And truthfully, horrible for me. I don’t like feeling disconnected from my spouse during this wonderful time of year.
I would love to blame it all on the stress from work because that would be so much easier. But let’s face it, at 42 years old, my body parts just don’t work like they used to. Especially the lady bits. Dryness is the worst, and it makes personal relations a little uncomfortable at times. But who wants to admit that to themselves? Or their spouse? Enter K-Y® Liquibeads.
During a shopping trip to Walmart, I found exactly what I needed. You can find them in the personal care aisle right near the family planning products. It makes it easier to know that there are products out there that gives women the freedom to be spontaneous. As in, ready-to-go-anytime. The product comes with an applicator that you use to insert a bead once every few days so that your body is ready whenever the mood may strike. See?
Each package comes with 6 ovule inserts and 6 applicators. You just remove one ovule and insert it into the top of the applicator. Lay in a relaxed position, and insert the ovule just like you would insert a tampon. No fuss, no muss, so you can get to the fun stuff! Just keep in mind that if you are pregnant or nursing, then you should consult with your medical professional before using.
And to make your holidays even brighter, you can use this printable coupon to save money, too.
So, if you are like me and work in retail during the Christmas holiday season, what can you do to stay connected to your spouse? Here are a few tips!
- Watch a movie together, preferably a romantic one. Great excuse to cuddle and make out. I love this, even at this stage of my life.
- Go out to dinner or have a picnic dinner at home. Just getting time away or a meal that you don’t have to cook helps you feel so much more connected. It also gives you a chance to be kind to other retail workers.
- Talk! Yeah, seems simple, but it really goes a long way.
- Engage in some, uh, well, you know 😉 The best way to connect, in my opinion. I am sure hubby will agree!
- Play some video games or board games together. We love playing WiiU together without the kids.
- How about some more personal relations? After all, you are all ready to go.
How will you spend your holidays when you have the freedom to be spontaneous?