Holy rain, people! It is pouring buckets outside, along with the kitchen sink and the neighbors bathtub. Okay, a bit of an exaggeration, but you get the idea. This gal says, bring on the summer! With summer coming shortly, I thought I’d do my Friday 5 about some blog recipes I have found from some new blog friends.
There are some days that I prefer my own recipes because I am familiar with them. But if I want to improve my own recipes and my own food photography, I need to branch out and learn from some great food bloggers. Ready to see what I found?
Friday 5: Favorite Food Finds
- The heat will be here soon, so why not try a cold salad to eat? This recipe for a Red Quinoa Salad fits the bill perfectly! Not only does it taste great, but the ingredients make it very healthy as well. Score!
- How about breakfast for dinner? I know it is one of our favorite meals when we just don’t know what to eat. Heather from Girl Gone Mom has a great recipe for Waffle Monte Cristo Waffle Sandwich. Totally works for me. And hop on over to her blog to find more delicious recipes, and make sure to follow her on all her social media, so you don’t miss a single yummy recipe.
- I am such a lover of a good piece of meatloaf. And generally, I love my simple recipe for it. But Christina from It’s A Keeper has an absolutely drool-worthy recipe for Balsamic Glazed Meatloaf. Who can resist that deliciousness?
- And if you want easy? I just had to include my recipe for a healthy BLT sandwich. Perfect for the summer months for families on the go.
- How about a big plate of Garden Veggie Tuna Mac? This recipe was created with love from a family recipe by It’s Yummi.
And since it is Friday, why not add a few bonus ones. Check out these:
- 50+ Quick Summer Dinners
- Easy Taco Dip
- Cheesy Italian Skillet
- Cajun Chicken Wings
- Not Your Average Backyard BBQ Burgers
So those are a few recipes that I have found on the internet that I want to try. Life has been so busy, and I am so ready to sit down with the family and enjoy a good meal.
Do you have a favorite recipe you think I might enjoy? Leave a link!
Tags : favorite food