Happy Friday readers!
I am enjoying the fact that Spring is finally here to stay, and we can be outside enjoying every minute of it. I love that baseball season is here, and we can enjoy time with our friends.
I have also been extremely busy on the blog with an amazing opportunity with Project Envolve. I am learning so much about saving energy, and created a wonderful recipe for slow cooker pulled chicken. Be sure to check it out, it will be a great recipe for your Memorial Day menu!
Today is Friday, as you well know, and that means I will be at work. I love my job as a children’s bookseller, but when the weather is so nice, there are a few things I would rather be doing today. Want to know what? Read on!
- I would rather be………taking a nap! My allergies are horrible right now, and I just want to sleep it all off!
- I would rather be………walking the Boardwalk with my family in Wildwood! Yes, it is getting to be that time of year again. I have some amazing posts planned for summer vacation, so be sure to stop back often!
- I would rather be………catching up on some blogging I have planned. I have been very blessed with opportunities to create some delicious recipes, and I am looking forward to the challenge.
- I would rather be………playing some video games with my boys. It’s been a while since I had a day off with the boys where we could just not do anything except play some video games. I could use some bonding time, especially since they continue to defy my orders and grow. Ha!
- I would rather be………reading! I have a whole bunch of books I need to read, both for book reviews and for fun.
So those are just a few things I would rather be doing right now instead of working. Don’t get me wrong, I am completely blessed with the fact that I have a job that I absolutely love. Even on my worst days, it is the job that I love the MOST!
What would make your Friday 5 list?