Are you ready for tricks and treats? A good movie scare-fest? Or perhaps it is a holiday that you don’t celebrate?
As for me and my family, we are celebrating Halloween this year by dressing up as…………..football fans!
Yes, that is right. We are out at Penn State University Park for our first football game! Pretty excited about it, as we have never been to a game at Beaver Stadium.
We had a super early start this am. Like before the sun came up early start. But, hey, that is okay, what is a little lost sleep?
Speaking of early starts, don’t forget that Daylight Savings Time ends tonight. Be sure to check those batteries in your smoke alarms, change the air filter in your heat pump, clean the lint from your dryer chute, and turn your clocks back one hour.
In any case, I thought I would share some of my favorite Halloween-themed posts and ideas with my readers.
My Halloween Favorites:
- Favorite Halloween movie: It’s The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown!
- Favorite Halloween candy: Kit Kat
- Favorite Halloween costume: I saw a little boy dressed up as Max from “Where The Wild Things Are”.
- Favorite Halloween drink: Pumpkin Spice Latte, of course!
- Favorite Halloween decorations: My wooden decorations my husband’s grandfather made for me.
Favorite Halloween Posts:
- Easy Pumpkin Decorating: Junk Pumpkin
- 5 Reasons Why I Love Halloween
- Favorite Halloween Candy
- Halloween Costume Ideas
- Pumpkin Flower Pot
- Halloween Chalkboard Wreath
For even more Halloween posts, be sure to check out my Halloween category link!
And, me, being the book nerd that I am, can’t help but share my favorite Halloween book recommendations. Be sure to check out these:
- Halloween Picture Books
- More Halloween Picture Books
- Halloween Chapter Books For Early Readers
- Board Books For Fall and Halloween
- Popular Pumpkin Picture Books
And who can forget all the amazing projects found on Pinterest? Check out my Halloween Ideas Pinterest board as well: