One of the most popular book inquiries during the holiday season is this: what can I get my favorite history buff? I admit, I am not a huge reader of history books, so I rely on my co-workers to help me out. A few of my customers are all huge history experts, so they have been a big help on making up this list of book recommendations. I hope that you can find the perfect book for the history buff on your Christmas list.
- 13 Hours: The Inside Account of What Really Happened in Benghazi
- Navy SEALs: Their Untold Story
- Conversations with Major Dick Winters: Life Lessons from the Commander of the Band of Brothers
- American Sniper
- 13 Soldiers: A Personal History of Americans at War
- Knife Fights: A Memoir of Modern War in Theory and Practice
- Black Hawk Down: A Story of Modern War
- Lone Survivor
- No Easy Day: The Firsthand Account of the Mission that Killed Osama Bin Laden
- Vanished: The Sixty-Year Search for the Missing Men of World War II
- Devil at My Heels
So there is my list of the best books out there for the history buff in your life. I enjoyed sharing them with you, and I hope that one of them ends up under your tree.
Which books will you be buying for your favorite history buff?
For more holiday book suggestions, please visit these posts: