I readily admit, I am a total homebody. For my family and I, it is our source of security, a place of comfort, and where all the fun begins. Our house and home is our family command center, our restaurant of choice, and the best place to play.
We purchased this house a few months after we got married. It is where our children were born, it is where all the good(and some bad)happened. It is where we added our four-legged family members, and we met our amazing neighbors. It is where we feel comforted, safe, and secure. Our house and home are more than just a physical address, it is our heart.
So here are a few things I am sharing about our house and home. First up, home organization.
House and Home Organization:
- One of the things that you can do during the Fall is to declutter your garage. And do as much purging as possible.
- And here I am sharing how you can organize your life with your cell phone. I would be lost without mine.(But I still keep a paper planner for backup).
House and Home Tips for Pets:
Our furry friends are just as important as our human family members. Here are some great tips for caring for your pets.
- Start planning early for the Winter months. And that includes prepping your pets. With a little planning beforehand, you will be ready for whatever Old-Man-Winter throws at your. And in case you are wondering, I hate winter.
- The holidays are coming, and we want our pretty decorations. You just need to make sure that they are safe too. See how you can safely decorate for the holidays with young kittens.
House and Home Outdoor
As much as we love the inside of our home, we spend a great deal of our time outside as well. So here is a few things that I have learned along the way.
- It is very important to do some Fall cleaning of your outdoor spaces. That means your outdoor space will be ready to go when you are!
- Thinking about redoing your deck? Here is our experience with remodeling our deck.
And be sure you know how to prep your deck for the winter months.
House and Home and Energy Efficiency:
One of my favorites things is being a brand ambassador for Project Envolve. Project Envolve is program run by our local electric provider, and it specializes in driving awareness to customers to increase their energy efficiency. From simple tips like turning off lights and fans when you leave the room, to using a slow cooker for meal preparation, to throwing a home tailgating party to cut down on energy consumption, Project Envolve has got you covered.
So now that I have shared all this house and home, take a moment to send me an email and share with me YOUR favorite house and home tips!