Okay, some of you may have heard this from others, but it’s cold outside!! Really. As in 2 degrees, with a windchill of -15 degrees. So cold it takes your breath away kind of cold. And, pardon my not so nice language, it really sucks. Thankfully, the kids are off school. For me, just walking the 25 feet from my car to the front door at my work was torture. And this is coming from the person that is hot all the time. I even wore a long-sleeved turtleneck sweater to work!
So, now that I shared my frosty morning, this is what I learned this week:
It’s &@#! Cold Outside Today. Really.
- I will never, never, never, ever complain about summer again. Ever.
- I hate having to wear boots, and hats, and gloves, and scarves. Too much stuff to keep track of.
- Being this cold makes it a lot easier to clean up after the dog. It is frozen before it even hits the ground, and makes for much easier clean-up.
- I dislike our cable company. They got rid of Soapnet for the Caribbean channel, so not only do I miss my favorite soaps, but I also have to be tortured by a weatherman telling me that it is 80 degrees and sunny!!!
- The cold weather has motivated me to revamp my garage next to the doorway so we can have a place to put our boots, and other stuff. Jo-Lynne at Musings of a Housewife has a great post about this!
- I am totally going to write a blog post as to the many things I love about summer!
So, now that you have heard me whine and complain about how cold it is outside, what’s it like where you live? Are you having cold weather too?
Want to have as much fun as I did? Take a few moments to pop over to Julie’s to see What She Learned This Week. Just click on the graphic below to get started.
Just a few things: