This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #PackedWithSavings #CollectiveBias
Life is often so busy that we are running just to keep up. Work, school, activities, you name it and it is on our agenda. So how do you beat the busyness of everyday life? You spoon up some sweetness with Kraft Coupons! What a great way to save some money while enjoying a great dessert. Kraft has some terrific printable coupons you can use to make your perfect dessert.
I have always loved the sweet, simple taste of strawberries during the summertime. They are always easy to get, go with a lot of things, and kids love. So when I had the opportunity to whip up a dessert using them, I was certainly ready to go!
What makes this treat absolutely delicious is that it is simple to make. In fact, so simple that my boys helped me in the kitchen when I made it. Although, I was never quite sure what was actually done because they were having such a good time!
But, before we could make this sweet treat, we headed to Walmart to get everything we needed. I loved how we could use the printable coupons from Kraft to save on everything we needed to make our dessert. My oldest son even went with me to shop!
What you need:
- PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese Spread in strawberry
- 1 box Honey Maid Graham Crackers
- 1 container Cool Whip
- Fresh strawberries, sliced
- Jet-Puffed Mini Marshmallows(optional)
- Hershey’s chocolate bars(optional)
How To Make It:
- Place several of the graham crackers in a ziplock bag, seal tightly, and smash them up in little pieces. Set aside.
- In another bowl, combine the PHILADELPHIA cream cheese spread and the Cool Whip. Mix thoroughly. My two boys fought over this step, but oldest won. (He hates having his picture taken though, so excuse the grumpy face)
- Slice up the strawberries into thin slices, lengthwise.
- Now, here is the easy part: start with a layer of graham crackers. Spoon on some of the cream cheese spread. Add some strawberries on top of cream cheese mixture. Repeat until you get to the top of the serving dish. Top with more whipped topping, add a strawberry. If you are not allergic to chocolate, add a piece on top. Or, toss on a few of the marshmallows. In any case, you can customize it to your taste!
Such a simple, but sweet dessert!
Now you can head to the store and make some of these yummy treats. By using the Kraft printable coupons, you can save money, too! There are so many more available, so make sure you check them all out. Click on the graphic below to get started. Remember, they are just for a limited time, so click to get your savings now!