Love is in the air at my house. But not because Valentine’s Day is just a week away. No, love is in the air because my husband always makes me feel loved. We have been married almost 17 years, and been together over 20. Seems like it is a long time, but in my book, we will never have enough time together. I never thought I would find someone who completed me so much. He loves me for me. He loves me when I am being stupid. He loves me when I am being a crabby b*#!%. You can’t get better than that.
Love Is In The Air(Why I Love My Hubby)
So here are a few reasons why I love my husband.
- He makes me smile.
- He always does the best for his family.
- He always tries to give us everything we want, along with the things we need.
- He is my best friend.
- He has given me such a wonderful family.
- He loves the same stuff I do, with the exception of “The Notebook“.
- He is the best cuddle bug in the whole wide world.
- He introduces me to new music.
- He watches “Pretty Little Liars” with me. And I think he likes it, too.
- He is everything I could ever want in a man, a husband, and a best friend.
I could go on forever about listing all the things I love about him. So I am going to make his Valentine’s Day a little yummier by making him a wonderful meal for Valentine’s Day. I am using Tyson Batter Dipped Chicken Tenders as the main attraction. Since he has a busy workday, I thought it would be great for him to come home to a delicious meal.
I am still trying to decide which dessert I want to make for him. Right now, Chocolate Strawberry Lasagna by 365(ish) days of Pinterest is at the top of my list. I found her recipe while looking at her FB page, and I have been drooling over it ever since! Since hubby loves lasagna and chocolate, this is obviously a winner! And well, since we like the same things, I am sure I will love it too.