Happy Monday! It is a beautiful, but extremely brisk morning this morning! Thankfully, my MIL had gotten the boys new winter coats last weekend, and they were nice and warm this morning. At least I hope so! As for me, it has not been a very good morning so far. I slept in till 10am, and now I am rushing to get things done.
I am starting a really busy time at work, mostly with school book fairs and holiday preparation. I can’t even believe I am writing that! It will be here soon, because my least favorite Elf On The Shelf will be arriving soon to stores near you. My crockpot menu plan from a few weeks ago was a big hit, so I can hopefully add more ideas to it for another week.
In any case, this is what I have cooking this week:
- Sunday: My MIL made my belated birthday lunch. Roast chicken, mashed potatoes, creamed corn and carrots. And, of course, I had to have some chocolate cake to wash it down!
- Monday: The men are going to Friendly’s for dinner for a church fundraiser. I have to work 3-11, so it is going to be veggie soup for me.
- Tuesday: Burgers and baked beans. Nothing too fancy, but it is really good. I use the frozen hamburger patties and spice them up with a little Worcestershire sauce and hamburger spice. Yum!
- Wednesday: Chicken fajitas. Another simple, yet delicious dinner recipe.
- Thursday: TBD.
- Friday: I am getting a chicken cheesesteak from the local pizza joint. The boys will be with my MIL, and hubby and FIL are going to a hockey game. So Mom gets a night to herself!
- Saturday: Chipotle, of course.
So that is the plan for this week. Not a really good one, but at least it is a start.
What dinner ideas on your menu plan for this week?
More plan ideas:
Crockpot Mango Pulled Pork Sandwiches| https://makingourlifematter.com/crockpot-mango-pulled-pork-sandwiches/
Homemade Macaroni N’ Cheese: https://makingourlifematter.com/homemade-macaroni-n-cheese/
Creamed Chicken Over Biscuits: https://makingourlifematter.com/creamed-chicken-biscuits/
* This post is also linked to Menu Plan Monday.